Beta Troubles - NOT that it's not open yet!

Hey guys,

I managed to snag a beta key for this weekends BWE3 a while back when MMO-C was giving them away, but i'm now seriously concerned something went wrong with my registration and i won't be able to access the beta.

From what i've read, one should be able to access the forums if they are beta-active, personally i'm able to log into the account management page, but when trying to log into the forums i'm met with a resetting log in page that merely deletes what i've typed into each field when i press enter!

Does anyone know if this means i've screwed up and will miss out, or am i just freaking out over nothing - thanks in advance!

PS. Probably should've mentioned this earlier, but there is absolutely no indication that i'm in beta on the account management page, nor have i recieved any emails from arenanet.

Don't think the forums are up yet. I don't know though.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Forums aren't up yet.

Thanks guys, the reassurance is great! Is there any way that i can find out if i'm indeed beta active, or do i just wait it out?

I'm in the exact same situation. Hopefully it all work's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazzg View Post
    nor have i recieved any emails from arenanet.
    I received an email from arenanet with the title "You're Invited to the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event July 20-22" after I registered my code that I got from the mmo-champion/curse give away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 1 extra key to give, if someone needs, link and code, and etc..

I could use that key arzi.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Arzi View Post
    I have 1 extra key to give, if someone needs, link and code, and etc..
    It'd be great if i could grab that code Arzi, as my younger brother missed out on the give-away!

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 09:46 AM ----------

Well this sucks guys! everything has gone wrong and i'm still getting an error message saying there is now GW2 registered to my account etc.!