Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Judge my friend's Art!

Hey guys, I have this friend who makes amazing artworks, but she doesn't believe me and since she has no exposure, she has no one else to tell her how great she is, so she thinks she sucks. If any of you agree with me that she makes amazing work, could you please maybe comment on her page/works to tell her that? She could really need some helpful anon right now. Of course if you don't like it, that's fine too, but no need to be mean about it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eurasic...in/photostream

my favorite work from her:

Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Hey guys, I have this friend who makes amazing artworks, but she doesn't believe me and since she has no exposure, she has no one else to tell her how great she is, so she thinks she sucks. If any of you agree with me that she makes amazing work, could you please maybe comment on her page/works to tell her that? She could really need some helpful anon right now. Of course if you don't like it, that's fine too, but no need to be mean about it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eurasic...in/photostream

my favorite work from her:

No, that is not good. Is she 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Kosm View Post
    I think it's a very nice abstract piece, she's not 5, no.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Almost all of her "art" is that same face over and over with some random lines stuff thrown in.

I like it.

Different, but different is good!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I think it's a very nice abstract piece, she's not 5, no.
    Dont listen to him, the guys being a douche. This is wonderful!

She need's to work on the face, very weird angles and it just seems a bit off.

Does it suck, hell no, that's great.

To be completely honest I think that the one you linked is also my favorite, and that's by far. I actually really like the one you have posted here. Its very odd but I see like the world behind that face (to the left of it) and its interesting.

stfu. You don't know what art is it seems, find the nearest razor and "trip" onto it.

<infracted>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-07-21 at 07:51 PM.

Its good, it could sell for 1 million.

Deleted
    all i can say is everyone has there own taste i think it aint good ( not that i can make it myself ) the other think there not a better painting in the world

15+ Year Old Account
    At five you're not going to be able to understand, let alone execute, that style of color blending and line creation.

On topic, the piece looks nice.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Art is subjective.

Is it good in my opinion? No, its not.
    Does it mean its not good? No, it doesnt.
    For all i know (and care), it could end up on auction for ~1 million. The trend i see lately is that the more "weird" an artpiece looks to me, the higher the price will be fetched for it.
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Art is subjective.

Is it good in my opinion? No, its not.
    Does it mean its not good? No, it doesnt.
    For all i know (and care), it could end up on auction for ~1 million. The trend i see lately is that the more "weird" an artpiece looks to me, the higher the price will be fetched for it.
    Your talking about the dada movement which is stupid for being stupid. I hate it also.

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother asking on an internet forum and If I am to be honest I did not like it, at all. That is just me, and I am a mean person :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Just doodles in a sketch book, not quite full blown art. Lacks a lot context before it becomes post-modern expressionism.

I'll give good marks for composition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    I wouldn't bother asking on an internet forum and If I am to be honest I did not like it, at all. That is just me, and I am a mean person :<
    I don't like it either, it looks copied from another painting.

Some it reminds me of Ralph Steadman, the work he did for Gonzo.

This one especially

I really like it

Deleted
    Posted my feedback to the picture. I don't have a lot more to say beyond what i already commented on the picture it self.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    Posted my feedback to the picture. I don't have a lot more to say beyond what i already commented on the picture it self.
    I really appreciate it, I know she will too.

And thanks to everyone else's comments, good or bad.