Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has someone the link to an online shop for some good kevlar helmets?

I DON'T THINK I CAN DODGE ALL THE FALLING SKY! not even with evasion up

HAHAHA you got me this time
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering dude made an MMO account JUST to announce this to the world, err, to MMO, yeah... okay. I got nothing.

I completely don't understand the point of making these types of post's

If people don't understand that every class has had their Upsides and Downsides of each Tier / Expansion, I mean its a fact of Warcraft that every class has faced at some point

So please do us a favor and cut this out, This is getting as repetitive as threads titled "Why Warcraft is Dead"
    If you don't enjoy or like where the Rogue class is going, Simple answer, Don't play it

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why? Because you cant keep someone permanently stunned anymore while you kill them in 30 seconds with your legendaries? Im VERY happy it is much more fair now
    I didn't realize our Legendaries gave us an ability to stun someone for 30 seconds long? I don't see it on the proc, Can you be so kind and point this out for me? Also I guess they removed Diminishing Returns for this to happen, Did they just Hotfix this?
    Last edited by HalseyUS; 2012-07-21 at 05:36 AM.

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Rogues aren't going to be playable by a blind folded toddler? WAT?!!?!?!?!?
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    I completely don't understand the point of making these types of post's
    Contrary to popular belief, only a tiny, almost infinitesimally small, fraction of all human behavior actually has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Diminishing returns.
    any dumbass with a clue to
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

So you're used to complete dominance from TBC and you won't accept a challenge, is that the jist of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So you're used to complete dominance from TBC and you won't accept a challenge, is that the jist of it?
    you must suck to be dominated by a rogue
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    you must suck to be dominated by a rogue
    Glad teams from season 1 and on would disagree whole heartedly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    After over 150 days (in-game time) of rogue gameplay since TBC, Blizzard has successfully deterred me from playing my rogue in MOP. I am exclusively interested in pvp, and Blizzard has done a magnificent job of forcing me to make the hard decision of leaving my rogue behind in MOP. Well done Blizzard, bravo!

/rant
    An informed, well read, and obviously skilled rogue player like you will surely be missed.

/sarcasm

please close this thread down, since it serves no conceivable purpose.

Deleted
    It is the same every expansion, People who re-roll and don't stick it out were never Rogues to begin with. Also i would like to mention 150 days as playing a rogue is not much but damn it should have been more than enough for you to know how it works.

Haha i am loving all the rogue tears right now. Seems the majority of them forget how every expansion has ever gone. Rogues are ridiculously OP in the last patch of the xpac because Blizzard is terrible at time management and lets them dominate pvp for ~12 months. Then we get a new xpac, gear and stats drop down as everyone begins the regearing process. Rogues actually have to play to a decent level to be good rather than just roflstomping people from stealth. Then we hit end game for the last patch of the xpac and they all get decked out in their OP statted gear from raids, jump in a BG and the cycle continues.

Get over it, you're not the first class to have to learn to play instead of facerolling, and you certainly wont be the last. However i do agree, mages need to be nerfed next. 5 different bloody areas for all their spells to share diminishing returns.. ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    He doesn't have to provide any reasons or constructive feedback though, all you need is some...

...common sense.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!
    I think this post should be archived forever into the epic posts of history library. I will admit, I didn't get it at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    After beein OP about 8 years, finally the rogue is for an BETA not OP.
    seems about right.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    Haha i am loving all the rogue tears right now. Seems the majority of them forget how every expansion has ever gone. Rogues are ridiculously OP in the last patch of the xpac because Blizzard is terrible at time management and lets them dominate pvp for ~12 months. Then we get a new xpac, gear and stats drop down as everyone begins the regearing process. Rogues actually have to play to a decent level to be good rather than just roflstomping people from stealth. Then we hit end game for the last patch of the xpac and they all get decked out in their OP statted gear from raids, jump in a BG and the cycle continues.

Get over it, you're not the first class to have to learn to play instead of facerolling, and you certainly wont be the last. However i do agree, mages need to be nerfed next. 5 different bloody areas for all their spells to share diminishing returns.. ridiculous.
    This post puzzles me.

OP class != OP gear.

Again, rogues strenght is in their scaling (suck at start, very good at the end) and now the have orange + Vial that makes them OP.

What does it pertain with class mechanics? yeah, nothing.

And for you info, sublety (the only PvP spec apart some kind of assassination) has been nerfed really bad. Not in terms of "you do less damage haha" but in terms "you need to juggle 4 finishers over your target and you don't have nor energy nor combo points to do it. oh, and we took out our mobility kthxbai".

To people who clearly don't know how a rogue work, please stay out of the rogues forum. You don't contribute to anything.

I'm asking to a lock, since this thread is bringing nothing good.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Oh some 1 is mad

Can some 1 lock it already, so many clueless people here.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am a rogue player myself(working on my 3rd rogue in 7 years) along with my warlock. I look forward to MoP since it will be more about skill when pvp'ing as a rogue.
    Personally I hate the Oh fuck, Im in a bad situation *VANISH*, oh I sucked again what do I do? *PREP - VANISH*.
    The class has been stupidly forgiving for two expansions.

From a rogue pvp PoV I really look forward to MoP.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Yeah will be nice to have a bit more of a chance when fighting a rogue also LOL:-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    I will admit, I didn't get it at first.
    I was worried about that. I just didn't know how to include his name in my post somehow.