Inquest Outer Complex - Point of Interest...not that much anger

I've seen a thread on reddit, and a thread on the official forums...but no one seems to be able to get this POI. It's the last thing I need to clear the zone (asura zone), so if anyone can figure this shit out I'd be ever so gracious if you tell me how to get there.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 12:22 AM ----------

Ok well, I found it...If anyone else has this problem go to the point of interest near Greyfern Expanses, and just run west until you run through the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Ok well, I found it...If anyone else has this problem go to the point of interest near Greyfern Expanses, and just run west until you run through the portal.
    Thank you so much! I've been dying trying to figure this one out!!!!

Deleted
    Yah same spent ages trying to see if I missed a ledge, then found it by accident by going through portal on other side of map...evil

I like how my thread with 2 (or I guess 3 now) replies, has 15k views. I must be saving people frustration through google.

I like how my thread with 2 (or I guess 3 now) replies, has 15k views. I must be saving people frustration through google.
    Frankly I was expecting more rage filled vitriol. I mean, if you put "so much anger" in the title, you need to deliver.

I remember climbing all those rocks trying to figure out the hidden route, then giving up, wandering away and accidentally stumbling on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah It's all in the title. I've always said drama brings them in. People want to see what the "anger" is about in your title. If you put unicorns and rainbows in the title hardly anyone would look.

That's just how angry I was, I couldn't be bothered to rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Nah It's all in the title. I've always said drama brings them in. People want to see what the "anger" is about in your title. If you put unicorns and rainbows in the title hardly anyone would look.
    That'll keep em out!
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-12-19 at 03:07 AM.

People want to see what the "anger" is about in your title. If you put unicorns and rainbows in the title hardly anyone would look.