Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrosh should be nicer to Jaina

This is why:

Yeah, pretty much if not for Jaina Grom wouldn't ever have 'freed' his people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it works that way in his mind. I'd suspect he thinks that this was a display of weakness - allowing a human to help and having to rely on them, rather than one of strength.

Deleted
    Wait what?

I thought they were the best of pals.

i think its something blizz forgot about :P

So Jaina is pretty much the only reason garrosh even has glory to speak of, and yet he is a dick to her? Sounds like lazy lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theman662 View Post
    So Jaina is pretty much the only reason garrosh even has glory to speak of, and yet he is a dick to her? Sounds like lazy lore
    Theramore not only provides a major port on Kalimdor, but it also built a highway to connect that port to the frontlines in the Alliance invasion of Horde controlled Barrens.

Leaving Theramore untouched would be stupid. Morals and past favors do not play into doing what is right for the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Theramore not only provides a major port on Kalimdor, but it also built a highway to connect that port to the frontlines in the Alliance invasion of Horde controlled Barrens.

Leaving Theramore untouched would be stupid. Morals and past favors do not play into doing what is right for the Horde.
    It really is this. Garrosh is doing a smart war move by getting rid of the port. I mean clearly talking with her to stop helping the alliance would not work so let's just blow her up.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, I honestly think Garrosh doesn't give a crap about any of that. He's not the kind of Orc to pick and choose his friends. He HATES the Alliance and as long as Jaina is fleshy little Human (with badass mage powers) he's always going to see her as a threat lingering on horde land rather than an ally.

The worst thing Thrall ever did was give him the mantle of Warchief, Now one of Thrall's allies is going to pay a dire price. Seems fitting, if you ask me.

Not too much, their is a hint that Garrosh is tainted if I remember correctly. And at a certain point he just can't stop his blood and war crazed momentum

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post

Just quoting this for truth. Kalimdor is largely controlled by the Horde. This port is smack bang in the middle of Horde territory and is providing supplies for the Barrens invasion. Personally if an "ally" was invading and killing my people then I'd blow up their gateway into my lands too.

Attacking Thermamore is the most sensible thing to do in a war with the Alliance. Whether you like Garrosh or hate him, ripping him for this is flat out stupid. Theramore is prolly the most level headed decision Garrosh has ever made, a decision that Thrall, Vol'jin, Varok or whoever the Warchief at the time would make also.

Any ideas why guys in "Orcs vs Humans" or "Tides of Darkness" should be nicer to each other, probably?

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    It really is this. Garrosh is doing a smart war move by getting rid of the port. I mean clearly talking with her to stop helping the alliance would not work so let's just blow her up.
    Garrosh thinks he's doing a right move, but his intelligence is well, lacking, and I don't mean brain power. He thinks his Horde is stronger than the Alliance. Garrosh assumes the sleeping lion that is the Alliance won't crush his puny machine when it wakes. This has woke the Lion, the Horde clearly hasn't the resources to wage the war, after all it lashed out to try and obtain resources, and were completely rebuffed. How he expects to win a war without resources is beyond me. The gloves are off and the Alliance is mobilized now. Garrosh didn't get his victory when they were at their weakest, this war will be quite bad for the Horde, in attrition alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Garrosh thinks he's doing a right move, but his intelligence is well, lacking, and I don't mean brain power. He thinks his Horde is stronger than the Alliance. Garrosh assumes the sleeping lion that is the Alliance won't crush his puny machine when it wakes. This has woke the Lion, the Horde clearly hasn't the resources to wage the war, after all it lashed out to try and obtain resources, and were completely rebuffed. How he expects to win a war without resources is beyond me. The gloves are off and the Alliance is mobilized now. Garrosh didn't get his victory when they were at their weakest, this war will be quite bad for the Horde, in attrition alone.
    So what you're trying to say is "I like the Alliance better so they're going to win"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    So what you're trying to say is "I like the Alliance better so they're going to win"?
    that's correct

Alliance shouldn't have invaded the Barrens, Jaina obviously knew what was up. Her decision to do this is far more dubious than Garrosh's decision to invade Theramore.

I hear what your saying OP, but to Garrosh Jaina is just some weak human peice of pink meat. He wants ALL of Kalimdor, to him and the horde that is their new home. Night elfs, and the Draenei are the intruders. Garrosh is incapable of compassion or deep thought. He only knows two speeds WTF, and HOLD ON. I expect no mercy for the Alliance from Garrosh's horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    I hear what your saying OP, but to Garrosh Jaina is just some weak human peice of pink meat. He wants ALL of Kalimdor, to him and the horde that is their new home. Night elfs, and the Draenei are the intruders. Garrosh is incapable of compassion or deep thought. He only knows two speeds WTF, and HOLD ON. I expect no mercy for the Alliance from Garrosh's horde.
    I kinda think your view of him to Jains is off...at the end of the day he probably just thought "wtf..your helping us not fight but supplying them to kill us...?...ok truce over bitch"
    As for the elves well he hated that treaty where the horde only had a small spot for lumber so he made the horde go spread out on that and take the near zones that had the most wood...sadly the night elves just refuse that...so..yeah..there's them

Quote Originally Posted by Theman662 View Post

but you need to understand garrosh. For all his aggression and seemingly hatered of the alliance and humans. He is a proud warrior ( granted, a little headstrong) and I think deep down he does want the best for his people now that he is warchief. He is not the evil warmonger people make him out to be. Do the stonetalon quest chain and you will see that you are tasked with destroying a young druid sanctuary that has young night elves and tauren. Garrosh hears of this and reacts with anger towards teh general, killing him for dishonouring the horde
    Last edited by Archermit; 2012-07-24 at 09:09 AM.

Look at all the Horde fanbois congreate here. Get over it. Garrosh is a moronic baboon and even Blizzard does everything to prove it so that both Alliance and Horde get a reason to chop him down at the end of MoP. If you automatically approve all his actions just becouse he is a "badass Orc" you are nothing more than a fanboi who ends every sentence with "For the Horde!". And just to make few things clear - Varian is a d*ick as well.
    /flame