Deleted

Corrupt social workers

I'm not sure If i can do this and if it's against the rules i apologize in advance.

My friends child has been wrongfully taken away and been put up for adoption by the social workers. They make £100,000s a year by destroying loving and happy family's taking their children away by lying and bending the laws to their favor. This petition (if it has enough signs) will over rule the current law allowing social workers to forcefully remove children from family's and putting them up for adoption. Please sign this and post your thoughts.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/9422

Deleted
    They must have had some reason for taking the child away, it takes a lot of paperwork and investigation before they get permission to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids aren't taken from their parents for no reason. And even IF there has been a mistake made in the case of your friend (of which we have no details), changing a law to prohibit the removal of a child from its family could lead to the continued abuse, and even death, of many, many more children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    They must have had some reason for taking the child away, it takes a lot of paperwork and investigation before they get permission to do it.
    Her ex was a control freak and had issues with society so she left him and met my friend. Unfortunately she was still on the books and that's how it all kicked off. They found a bruise on the baby's arm which was caused by my friends dad been a little to rough with her so the social services thought it was some kind of child abuse (simply because of her background with her ex) Once you have your name mixed in with the social services your pretty much done for. I wont go into details but this sort of thing is happening all over the place, it just isn't fair and needs to be changed.

Deleted
    Social workers got involved with me when I stopped going to secondary school. Even though the punishments seem harsh they seemed like the only group that cared about my well being.

I have to agree with others on this, social workers don't take children without a damn good reason, and evidence to back it up. for a social worker to come in and take a child, that child must have been in danger. and I'm not saying this is 100% the case, mistakes are made. But as for friends and more so family you never really know what go's on behind closed doors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Kids aren't taken from their parents for no reason. And even IF there has been a mistake made in the case of your friend (of which we have no details), changing a law to prohibit the removal of a child from its family could lead to the continued abuse, and even death, of many, many more children.
    I agree with you that if this law is taken away the social workers wont have the power needed to take kids out of danger immediately but kids everywhere are in danger regardless as this is the time we live in. Social workers (especially around here) take kids away just to feed their own greed as they get a fat pay check for doing so and it's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbuild View Post
    I have to agree with others on this, social workers don't take children without a damn good reason, and evidence to back it up. for a social worker to come in and take a child, that child must have been in danger. and I'm not saying this is 100% the case, mistakes are made. But as for friends and more so family you never really know what go's on behind closed doors.
    Usually its because of something that happened in the past and social workers use this as ammunition to take the kid away and make some money from it. There are good social workers out there but the majority just don't care. Imagine if you had a baby and a loving family then all of a sudden your kid was taken away because your name was in their books?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon211 View Post
    I agree with you that if this law is taken away the social workers wont have the power needed to take kids out of danger immediately but kids everywhere are in danger regardless as this is the time we live in. Social workers (especially around here) take kids away just to feed their own greed as they get a fat pay check for doing so and it's wrong.
    Eh, no. There's no "quota" for kids taken away monthly. There are no "bonuses" for taking away kids. The people who work as social workers mostly do so because they want to help families and protect children where needed. Mistakes are sometimes made, but it takes a lot before a kid is taken away from the parents. Sometimes too much, as it becomes too late for some. Stopping social workers from taking children out of harmful and sometimes lethal situations, is a very dangerous thing for the children who needs someone to intervene on their behalf.

Deleted

Usually its because of something that happened in the past and social workers use this as ammunition to take the kid away and make some money from it. There are good social workers out there but the majority just don't care. Imagine if you had a baby and a loving family then all of a sudden your kid was taken away because your name was in their books?
    Nobody gets rich as a social worker, they also get paid a salary that is not based on how many children they take away.

Not sure where you live, but here on planet earth social worker is a shit job, with horrible pay. They do NOT get bonuses for taking away kids, there is no bonus check, EVER to a social worker.

They get treated like crap from almost everyone they come in contact with, due to the nature of their job. Every social worker I know does it because they like helping kids, and most make so little that they are still paying off their college loans from 12 years ago.

What others have said is correct, it takes a mountain of paperwork to remove a child then find a new place to put them. Quite a lot of kids are placed back with one of their parents after thorough investigations. You may not want to hear this as it is your friend, but if the state is putting the child in another home, there were most likely serious, life threatening conditions that caused it.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

What a retarded thread. I got no idea what a social worker earns/does in the UK but I can't imagine their job being much different to that of swedish and saying they earn loads of money and make some kind of bonuses from snatching kids from normal parents is the worst thing I've heard in a good while.

You don't seem to have a freaking clue how overworked and underpaid they are, not to mention the clients they have to deal with. Both good and bad. My gf is one and she does a hell of a lot of good work.

Some of her clients she have really learned to like and respect like close friends almost(she respect all her clients though), let me give you an example of one client that she has become quite attached to because of the things he has experienced, this dude is from Bosnia & Herzegovina originally, he grew up in Sarajevo, he was 16 years old at the height of the war and became a soldier, he suffers from some serious PTSD(the siege of Sarajevo in perticular fucked him up, daily mortar bombardment, CQC-house to house fights, snipers all around the city, people died every single day), the stuff he experienced as a 16 year old soldier has pretty much ruined his life, this is one type of people they sit in long meetings with, she is more of psychologist then a social worker with clients like this, they pour their hearts out. Cases when Children is involved is even tougher on her(them), make no mistake they got nothing but the child in mind when they make a decisions to intervene.

To give you a picture to relate to, this was Sarajevo after the Siege, this is where he spent his youth fighting for his life.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-07-21 at 04:23 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I'm not sure If i can do this and if it's against the rules i apologize in advance.

My friends child has been wrongfully taken away and been put up for adoption by the social workers. They make £100,000s a year by destroying loving and happy family's taking their children away by lying and bending the laws to their favor. This petition (if it has enough signs) will over rule the current law allowing social workers to forcefully remove children from family's and putting them up for adoption. Please sign this and post your thoughts.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/9422
    Okay, here's the skinny....

As you're using £'s I'll assume you're in the UK. The British system does not just take kids and put them up for adoption.
    They might take a child who's at risk, but they are never, ever put for adoption just after they are put in care.

And the Social Services cannot just take a child, risk assessments have to be carried out and in the extreme cases it has to be done with the Police present (as there is an unacceptable risk). Children are not taken away because of one bruise.

..... and social workers do not get paid £100,000's either. The people who become Social Workers do it because they want to help (though some are good and and some are terrible). However it is a notoriously badly paid job.

They do not get paid per child taken away, they do not get bonuses (at all). The bonuses that Social Workers look for is gratitude from the kids they help, for the people they save, for the abuses they stop.
    Last edited by Kelticfox; 2012-07-21 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is ridiculous. Social workers don't get bonuses for removing kids, they only want what is best for the child.

I very much doubt the rest of your post, because of how wrong you are on that part.

Hopefully now the kid will have a decent life.