Poll: Your favorite race?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Charr > Norn.

For males ofc, Sylvari/Human males just seems too feminine for me. Asura needs more rugged/goblinish look for me to roll a one.

Reason for me to not play as females: Who goes to war with pretty suits, manicure and makeup?
    Last edited by mmoc6f54e43091; 2012-07-21 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisho View Post
    Charr > Norn.

For males ofc, Sylvari/Human/Asura males just seems too feminine for me.
    Asura too feminine? o_O

Sylvari and human I can understand, but asura?

Deleted
    Sylvari/Norn > Human > Charr > ... > Asura

Asura without a doubt though I might make a Sylvari or a Human as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Charr, and humans. You can't go wrong with a Human.

I like female Norn, but male Norn are too big for me. Asura are too gray/alien-like for me to make more than one, and Sylvari... Well, I don't really want to be a plant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Asura too feminine? o_O

Sylvari and human I can understand, but asura?
    Yeah, you're right, I putted that there accidentally.

Yeah, you're right, I putted that there accidentally.
    All is forgiven child.

Now go make a charr.

Deleted
    All is forgiven child.

Now go make a charr.
    I have a lvl 18 Charr Warrior as of now =D.

Deleted
    I have a lvl 18 Charr Warrior as of now =D.
    Traitor, you should make that Charr into a Human *sagenod*.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Traitor, you should make that Charr into a Human *sagenod*.
    That's like calling an Imperial a traitor to the Rebel Alliance.

Deleted
    That's like calling an Imperial a traitor to the Rebel Alliance.
    I don't even need to argue against you. You know that humans are better in every single way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    I don't even need to argue against you. You know that humans are better in every single way.
    I have to respectfully disagree, my good sir. Charr are clearly superior, in all facets of their existence. To say otherwise is ignorance. To argue against it, irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    Charr, and humans. You can't go wrong with a Human.

I like female Norn, but male Norn are too big for me. Asura are too gray/alien-like for me to make more than one, and Sylvari... Well, I don't really want to be a plant.
    You can change the colour of your Asura if you wish. My dark brown Asura with the huge black 70's afro is my favourite looking character.

Deleted
    I have to respectfully disagree, my good sir. Charr are clearly superior, in all facets of their existence. To say otherwise is ignorance. To argue against it, irrational.
    But sir, surely you can see your folly here? If your Charr were superior a logical, pragmatic man such as myself would acknowledge their superiority. I am sure you are no idiot, but sir, open your eyes and look upon humans and know their brilliance. To claim that any other race is in any way better is foolish, to suggest the Charr are superior is heresy.

Deleted
    Except you're wrong. Such a great race as the charr must be carnivorous, correct? i mean, they are feral animals. So, while they can eat humans, and norn, and asura(in their golems they'd be like canned food!), you can't eat sylvari. However, sylvari are curious of all things, and they're omnivorous. So they'll eat the charr, since charr are animals in the end. And thus, we, sylvari, will have saved the world, and populated it with our race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asura > Human > Sylvari > Norn > Charr.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Except you're wrong. Such a great race as the charr must be carnivorous, correct? i mean, they are feral animals. So, while they can eat humans, and norn, and asura(in their golems they'd be like canned food!), you can't eat sylvari. However, sylvari are curious of all things, and they're omnivorous. So they'll eat the charr, since charr are animals in the end. And thus, we, sylvari, will have saved the world, and populated it with our race.
    You forget, the dog occasionally snacks on the stray leaf blade here and there.

Deleted
    I'm very impressed with the Sylvari and Human character design, as well as their lore and zones. The other races, aside from the Charr, don't really appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    I'm very impressed with the Sylvari and Human character design, as well as their lore and zones. The other races, aside from the Charr, don't really appeal to me.
    Good man..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Nonsense. Sometimes, after a meat feast we do need some herbs, good for digestion. =P