[ROM] What to Flash?

Alright so I've got a choice of a few roms - A cyanogen 9 Release candidate, a Cyanogen 10 Beta without the working camera and the AOKP revision 40, along with some other random Jellybean alphas.

My question is this, is cyanogen usually updatable in a way that does not require me to wipe all of my data and reinstall from recovery or do i need to go through that processes every time?

The phone in question is the HTC HD2.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

15+ Year Old Account
    After installing everything required for CyanogenMod, you can simply (for future updates) copy the update file into OpenRecovery (associated with CM) update directory and simply select update that file each time there's an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    After installing everything required for CyanogenMod, you can simply (for future updates) copy the update file into OpenRecovery (associated with CM) update directory and simply select update that file each time there's an update.
    Does that apply for early beta releases to gradually update to a full release? I always have had the option of apply update.zip in CWM, im guessing that's what it is for?
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

15+ Year Old Account
    Update.zip is generally not a ROM update, it's generally a huge ass name.

But yes it can be used that way aswell, and yes it did work for me on CM7 betas to 7.2.0 for me in any case.