Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsarathedk View Post
    Wow this thread is still alive? O.o This thread was made back in July hence the majority of the issues listed in it have since been addressed. I'm not sure why someone necro'd it in the first place.
    Probably because some one still had concerns that they wanted addressed, and instead of making a new thread and getting told a thread already existed, they necro'd it.

  2. #102
    Got a question? Start a new thread and get blasted for not using search function.

    Post in an old thread? Get blasted for necro'ing said old thread.

    Oh you funny internets.

  3. #103
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In Pandaria Freezing Pandas
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Got a question? Start a new thread and get blasted for not using search function.

    Post in an old thread? Get blasted for necro'ing said old thread.

    Oh you funny internets.
    Umm I didn't blast you? I was merely surprised that this thread was back on the main page. I'm all for people finding any and all help they can with any class they play and if a thread I've made helps them I'm glad. You need to lighten up and stop thinking that just because the OP makes a comment about a thread his created means he is attacking you.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 01:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Probably because some one still had concerns that they wanted addressed, and instead of making a new thread and getting told a thread already existed, they necro'd it.
    I guess so, My only concern is that the opinions explicated in this thread are based upon values from the beta during the month of July and more than likely do not reflect current game play conditions.

  4. #104
    This should have been labeled "beta concerns with blood dks" since the "current" part of the title is misleading. This thread should be locked and a new one opened for Tier 14.
    The more of my behavior you accept, the less you will have to forgive.

  5. #105
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In Pandaria Freezing Pandas
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperionx View Post
    This should have been labeled "beta concerns with blood dks" since the "current" part of the title is misleading. This thread should be locked and a new one opened for Tier 14.
    Well it was current at the time when it died...back in August. I'd change the name of the thread if I could but it won't let me so I'm all for it being locked.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsarathedk View Post
    Umm I didn't blast you? I was merely surprised that this thread was back on the main page. I'm all for people finding any and all help they can with any class they play and if a thread I've made helps them I'm glad. You need to lighten up and stop thinking that just because the OP makes a comment about a thread his created means he is attacking you.
    One, I did not specifically say that anyone blasted anyone else, but I do see it often on forums.

    Two, I am not the one who necro'ed. Nice try though.

  7. #107
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In Pandaria Freezing Pandas
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    One, I did not specifically say that anyone blasted anyone else, but I do see it often on forums.

    Two, I am not the one who necro'ed. Nice try though.
    Ok bro enough of that smart mouth and if you didn't necro it why did you make a defensive post in the first place? Mods please lock this thread.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsarathedk View Post
    Ok bro enough of that smart mouth and if you didn't necro it why did you make a defensive post in the first place? Mods please lock this thread.
    I'm not allowed to defend my fellow man? Whatever is this world coming to.

    Some of the concerns still stand (downtime between pressing buttons, a problem only solved for the DPS specs because of Haste of gear) and a few others that were probably mentioned. No need to lock the thread, and no need to get all uppity when someone necro's it either. Why not just lock *every* thread when they have been deemed to "expire"?

  9. #109
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In Pandaria Freezing Pandas
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    I'm not allowed to defend my fellow man? Whatever is this world coming to.

    Some of the concerns still stand (downtime between pressing buttons, a problem only solved for the DPS specs because of Haste of gear) and a few others that were probably mentioned. No need to lock the thread, and no need to get all uppity when someone necro's it either. Why not just lock *every* thread when they have been deemed to "expire"?
    Ok bro NO ONE ATTACKED YOUR FELLOW MAN so stfu and quit trying to cause problems. Also if you time your death strikes like you are supposed to as well as properly use blood tap your downtime is minimal at best. However, if you find you are still incurring downtime issues then make a thread discussing it (and feel free to use any posts that I've made discussing it to build your argument. Also it's my thread so if I'd like it locked I have the right to ask for it to be locked. Furthermore, I only asked for it to be locked because I'd rather see it locked than turn into an arguing and bitch fest.

    [MOD] And your wish shall be granted. Thread closed and labelled with beta to prevent future irritations. ~Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2012-10-07 at 01:46 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •