Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Neyira watched with a mixture of sadness and raw fury as Lethean rode away, then sighed and leaned back up against one of the many massive trees that were scattered amongst Stranglethorn. The quiet noises of the night had resumed their chatter after Lethean's voice had died down, and now the female Kaldorei simply sat, resting.
    This is not how we are supposed to be communicating, she thought, her mind a torrent of similar thoughts. We are connected, he and I. We are supposed to fight well together, to understand and predict one another's motives and actions. Hmmph . . . Whichever fool predicted that theory should have his or her head severed and fed to the ghouls.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velshin sitting down relaxing himself closing his eyes taking a deep breath and quietly meditating, whispering some magical words as if he is communicating with the Light. He is doing it so quietly because he doesn't want to disturb the others.

Light..I sense a great Darkness..approaching...please protect us..from it..
    Last edited by Velshin; 2012-08-15 at 03:16 AM.

((This has been a bit quiet lately, so I'll post and bring it back up!))

Neyira sat quietly as the night progressed, Lethean's return inevitable but not occurring. The female Kaldorei kept her eyes closed, and yet hadn't realized she'd been taking slow, steady breaths, even though she had no need to do so. Old habits die hard, she thought to herself, shaking her head to herself.
    Pyromaniac protégé.