404 ilvl disc priest lf 2 night raid group

Firelands experience: 7/7 HM
    Dragon Soul experience: 6/8 HM

Character: Lumindrel - Eitrigg US (Can't post links yet, sorry!)

I am interested in joining a 10 man raiding guild, preferably with 8/8 HM experience. I have healed every Cataclysm raiding tier (T11 - holy, T12/T13 - disc). I plan to continue raiding into MoP, at which point I will pick up a shadow offspec assuming it benefits the group.

I am only interested in guilds that raid for two nights per week, and for less than four hours per night. I have a full time job and live with a significant other with little interest in WoW, so I want to make what little time I have available to raid count! There's no reason why 10 people with suitable drive, discipline, and knowledge of their class can't progress on such a schedule.

I am a laid-back and drama-free person, but I definitely prefer a more mature and friendly raiding environment (i.e., not full of people who confuse homophobic and misogynistic comments for witty repartee).

Horde-side preferred, but willing to faction change.

To anyone who may reply - Thanks in advance!

^

Hoping to get a few more offers. The 2 night/week schedule is a hard requirement. Also, I can't seriously consider 25-man raids until I finish rebuilding my computer.

Logs are available upon request, or just find them at my wow-heroes profile, raidbots/epeenbot, etc. etc.
    Last edited by PrufrocknRoll; 2012-07-22 at 06:35 PM.