Possible Speed of Light fixes...

In it's current incarnation with a 70% increase and 45 sec cooldown, Speed of Light is nice but will probably never see the light of day due to the other two options being more competitive, especially in PvP: gap closers and kiting tools are simply needed way more often than once every 45 sec, and there really is no way around this in serious PvP. Here's my suggestion for making Speed of Light competitive.

70% sprint, 45 sec cooldown, but the speed bonus decays by 10% every 5 seconds rather than ending after 8 seconds. So, 70% speed for 5 sec, 60% for 5 more, 50% for 5 more, 40% and so forth.

Deleted
    Opinion: Speed of Light is amazing. It's my choice for Ret PvP, and will probably be my choice aswell for Holy PvP. With the slow effect on Judgement, getting a speed increase on Judgement seems overkill. I can already reach my target easily, and I prefer it way more to be able to sprint back towards my target after being feared away, or something. Long Arm of the Law does that aswell, so I really like it too. It's probably a tie between the two. Pursuit of Justice is just crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Opinion: Speed of Light is amazing. It's my choice for Ret PvP, and will probably be my choice aswell for Holy PvP. With the slow effect on Judgement, getting a speed increase on Judgement seems overkill. I can already reach my target easily, and I prefer it way more to be able to sprint back towards my target after being feared away, or something. Long Arm of the Law does that aswell, so I really like it too. It's probably a tie between the two. Pursuit of Justice is just crap.
    I agree that it's not an awful ability and it has its benefits. But leaving yourself with no gap closer for 37 seconds is just suicide.

Get rid of it and add holy charge, 30 second cooldown.

Does no damage for balancing purposes
    Does not stun.

30 yard range.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 3 are in a VERY decent position- Pursuit of Justice can be a near constant 30-40% speed boost, up to 60% if the extra 2 holy power through that one talent stack with it. Long Arm of the Law, 45% speed boost with a 50% uptime. Speed of Light is also fine, with a huge speed boost on a 45 second CD. Combine that with other talents throught the tiers, and various abilities, and you have 3 VERY good choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    It should stay like it is, 299792458m/s

nah we too fat to go that fast

I play holy PvP mainly as flag carrier and Speed of Light is literally THE talent for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    All 3 are in a VERY decent position- Pursuit of Justice can be a near constant 30-40% speed boost, up to 60% if the extra 2 holy power through that one talent stack with it.
    Pretty sure it doesn't go over 40%.

PoJ is pretty good actually. You can hover at 20-30% extra if you manage hopo well. IDK for ret but for holy and thier many ways to hot, absorb and run this could make them the new resto druids lol.