Whats the best upgrade i can do ?

QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300, 2500 MHz (7.5 x 333)
    Mobo: Gigabyte G41MT-S2P
    2x Corsair Vengeance 4 GB DDR3-1866
    Satellite SL-X1000EPS 1000W
    ATI Radeon HD 5770

i dont know what to trade next, my last buy was the Satellite 1000W, was having problems with a 400W. I still cant run full res on games like GW2, so a lil help is apreciated.

Also dont wanna expend lots of money, thanks...

Upgrading would either mean:

Processor and Motherboard for 200-300 dollars
    Graphics card for 150-250 dollars

10+ Year Old Account
    You thought a 2,5x stronger PSU was going to make your PC run faster?

God..

Alright, so i'm going to try to bring this nicely..:

The money spent on the PSU is probebly mostly wasted. Though you would have needed a stronger one for better hardware anyway, what you have is absolutely massive overkill for whatever you are going to throw at it unless it's a Quad-SLI/Crossfire build.

Since you aren't willing to spend alot of money, you are stuck with the options Butler Log already gave you. There is nothing else to it.

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.

Processor and Motherboard it is then... but now what could i possible get? i7 is way expensibe =/

And i got a great PSU cuse my older one couldnt even get my naga working with lights on, so i didnt save money for it... got a way overkill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality >>> Quantity. A really good 450w PSU will quite often outperform a cheap 550w. It's all about what you have.

As for the MB/CPU combo... you can get an i5-2500k with a decent Z68 MB for around $300. If you want to spend less, go for the i5-2310 and an H77.

Thanks ill check for them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayna View Post
    Processor and Motherboard it is then... but now what could i possible get? i7 is way expensibe =/

And i got a great PSU cuse my older one couldnt even get my naga working with lights on, so i didnt save money for it... got a way overkill
    If I were you, I'd overclock the CPU and get a Radeon HD 6870.