10+ Year Old Account

Have a problem with my Battle.Net mobile authenticator.

So, awhile back I had decided to put a mobile authenticator on my account seeing as I had just gotten an Iphone. Then one day out of the blue my phones screen stopped working but the phone itself still worked and so did all the apps, Including the mobile authenticator. So I took the phone to the apple store near me and they said they couldn't do anything to fix the phone nor had they seen anything like it unless it had water damage (it did not). So they gave me a new phone and i promptly left. The next day I tried to log into WoW entered my password like normal and it requested the authenticator code. I happily went to the app, got the code and entered it. The next thing it said was that the account info was wrong and i should go to battle.net. My problem here is that i cannot use the new authenticator app to logon. I am guessing I would need to use the previous phones authenticator app but I cannot access the old phone. I have tried contacting Blizzard but at the time i called them they weren't accepting phone calls. So i logged on to another one of my Bnet account and I sent a ticket and haven't gotten a response yet. So I am wondering what to do here as i cannot get on my account to remove the authenticator. Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated. Also pardon my ignorance if this could have been done in an easier manner than sending in a ticket or coming to the forums for help. Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong area of the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll still have to call them.

The old authenticator is still on your account, unfortunately. It's not the same one. Each time it is installed it's a new serial code for the installation that has to match up. Essentially the computer thinks you're someone else using a different authenticator.

Once you can get ahold of them via phone, you can submit either the first 6 of your license key or some other form of identification and they'll remove the authenticator so you can add the new one you installed to your account

10+ Year Old Account
    alright, thank you for the info I will try and call Blizzard to to get this whole mess worked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you get an authenticator, you have to enter authorize that authenticator's number with your account. I'm under the impression the code is generated based off YOUR authenticator's code + some other magic information. Even though you have your new authenticator, it's generating codes while your account is looking for codes based off the old one.

Basically, as the guy above said. Call blizzard, remove the old one, attach the new one. I had to do the same when my old phone broke. It's a pretty quick and painless process.