Question about Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

Is there a list of items and abilities that alter your character's appearance but are not removed when using the Dragon Disc? Just curious how people can make their characters look like the following if Potion of Illusion doesn't remain in effect after getting on the disc.

Last edited by Trubo; 2013-01-21 at 05:40 PM.

When I got mine, I was using the Warlock tier helm that gave you wings.

Was so awesome to see a giant Warlock floating over Org with demon wings flapping about periodically.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive seen people use the ogre suit and i believe the wolvar thing

I believe you can also use the Halloween wands and be a little wisp floating above the dragon.

I used the Time-Lost Figurine and acquired my staff as a Skettis Arakkoa. As for your question, I cannot post links yet, but if you look up the page for the Time-Lost Figurine on Wowhead, you will find a large list of items that will transform your appearance in the comments (leishai).

Quote Originally Posted by mengele View Post
    I used the Time-Lost Figurine and acquired my staff as a Skettis Arakkoa. As for your question, I cannot post links yet, but if you look up the page for the Time-Lost Figurine on Wowhead, you will find a large list of items that will transform your appearance in the comments (leishai).
    I have seen that list on wowhead before but I haven't seen a mention of what all will persist upon jumping onto the Dragon Disc. Just curious how some people are the giant tree that I've posted in the OP, Druid Flight Form, and other unusual looks on the wowhead screenshots.

i got transformed into a whisp (it was the Halloween event)