Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Great raid so far, looking forward to see it finished :P

I've been playing MoP quite some time, still not finished, but I still like to visit this thread and read the new raids. Still looking forward how people will like my raid :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't we all playing Had no time tonight, but will get around to it Mcneil.

Deleted
    Hey everyone. This looks like fun I might join in. I've got some ideas for Pandaria raids that need some fleshing out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added write-ups for Darkspeaker R'Khem and Breath of Y'Shaarj encounters.

I may have an idea for a 4th raid I could make when I'm getting bored with MoP. The current idea is another Caverns of Time raid where you go back to time when the Black Temple (Temple of Karabor at that time) was being invaded by the Horde. The raid will see the perspective from the Fel Horde's side, transforming into fel orcs aswell.

The raid should also bring back a lot of ''matureness'' to the game, where you witness sad events where helpless draenei's are getting slaughtered, and at some point YOU have to execute a mother/father in front of their children (this may not be allowed from Blizzard, think I need an approval for this).

I'd still have to make free time and come up with amazing bosses and boss fights, but its something I already look forward too. And I'm still waiting to get my grate for my last raid :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Great to hear I really liked that BT story check the 2.1 patch trailer for inspiration, best trailer! And yes time is tough to find at the moment, but I'm getting there, you'll have it in a few days me hopes

I return, to see that I have been dethroned! By me! This conflicts me greatly!

Anyhoo, I've got another raid in the works. It'll probably take some time, as I'm still in the throes of MoP raiding and beginning the leveling of alts as my reputation grinds start maxing out. But I guess I'll go ahead and drop the basic premise now.

Caverns of Time: The Fall of the Mogu.
    [The Pandarian Insurrection against their Mogu overlords, long, long ago.]

10+ Year Old Account
    Added the encounter for Kronn, Chosen of C'Thun.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leohkiin View Post
    I return, to see that I have been dethroned! By me! This conflicts me greatly!

Anyhoo, I've got another raid in the works. It'll probably take some time, as I'm still in the throes of MoP raiding and beginning the leveling of alts as my reputation grinds start maxing out. But I guess I'll go ahead and drop the basic premise now.

Caverns of Time: The Fall of the Mogu.
    [The Pandarian Insurrection against their Mogu overlords, long, long ago.]
    Sounds great and sorry mcneil I seriously will get to yours! lol I know... gj Golden Yak shaping nicely.

Dethroned from 2nd to 3rd place . Hopefully my Frozen Throne raid will do beter, looking forward how much you like it :P

I've been on vacation the entire week so I had to lay my CoT: Black Temple on ice, I'll probably make a trailer to begin with and I'll see when I got the time to start with the raid. Been looking back to my Frozen throne raid and outside of some grammar errors, the raid should be fine by now.

I do wonder which raid of mine people liked more, the Unholy Bastion or the Battle of the Frozen Throne. and which end boss of mine was better, Whitemane or Lich King

10+ Year Old Account
    Added the encounter for Soridormi, new leader of the infinite dragonflight.

One encounter left!

Made some adjustments to the Toxin Tractor fight in BoFW. I think I've got it about where I want it now, finishing up details on other fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added the encounter for the Fifth God. I may have gone too far on this one.

Raid concept is now largely finished - I wanna add a few more bells and whistles (re. quotes and maps) and maybe shorten up sentences here and there, but the raw mechanics of every encounter are done.

Not wanna sound impatient, but is there any change my raid gets rated any time soon :P?

I'll show what I currently have for my new Black Temple raid.

THE CURRENT RAID IS HEAVILY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Name of the raid: Temple of Karabor

Bosses:

Boss 1: Callapis & Q'aru (Fel Horde perpective) - A massive draenei shaped stone giant, guarding the entrance to the Black Temple. His naaru companion, Q'aru, makes sure that the stone giant keeps empowered enough to deal with massive amounts of enemies at once. With Callappis' enormous strength, and Q'aru's unending intelligence, a deadly combo awaits any adventurer wanting to enter the Temple.

Boss 2: Council of the Light (Fel Horde perspective) - While awaiting the heroes worthy enough to join the Army of Light, the Council has been working on the search to find those heroes. The Council of the Light exists of 3 beings: The male draenei paladin Dromaun, the female draenei priest Runara, and the naaru N'oru. All have their own set of unique power, and are willing to keep their Council alive against any foe, even the Horde.

Boss 3: Female draenei badass (Fel Horde perspective) <PLACEHOLDER>

Boss 4: Vengyr (Draenei perspective) <PLACEHOLDER>

Optional Boss 5: A monstrous wolf or hound (Draenei perspective) <PLACEHOLDER>

Boss 6: The Fel Horde war commander (Draenei perspective) <PLACEHOLDER>

Boss 7: The male draenei leader of Karabor during Velen's absence (Fel Horde perspective) <PLACEHOLDER>

As you can see, you will be switching sides a few times during the raid. The first 3 bosses will be as a Fel Horde, the 3 following as draenei, and the final boss as a Fel Horde again. More updates will be coming if enough interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoo, I'd forgotten about this thread. I hesitate to necro it, but is it possible that this topic can be kept going?

I've forgotten this thread aswell, I was too busy playing MoP release and studying exams to finish my last raid. If Azshira and this thread is still active, I'll see if I can finish it some day. It would be nice to see more people creating their own raids, not just me :P

And I still need a rating for my Battle of the Frozen Throne raid