Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    The heck do immigration laws have to do with this?
    Everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmonitor View Post
    Everything.
    Expand on that rather vague comment.

Deleted
    Expand on that rather vague comment.
    Its only vague to you because you have never bothered to read anything about this situation.

The people Anders killed were the young members of Norwegian's super elite of society. They were the ruling elite class of the Norwegian Labour party.

They believe in an open immigration policy to let Muslims into Norway and turn Norwegian culture into one big cultural mixing pot.

Anders believed in the very same thing you do. Freedom for his country from foreign invasion. He believed in it so much that he executed his country's future rulers who supported multiculturalism.

Extremely ironic how you support the same national ideology as Anders does. The only difference between you two is you are hopefully not willing to murder for your cause.

Basically Anders Breivik is Norways version of Braveheart.
    Last edited by mmocc74cd461dd; 2012-07-22 at 09:42 PM.

It is funny that people act like this was the first terror attack in scandinavia and ''everyone was chocked because this don't happen here''

This is not the most tragic day in Norwegian history. This was a horrible thing, it should have never have happened, innocent people lost lives and friends. But we can for the love of God stop relating everything and everyone to this event? A year has passed yet not a single day goes without the newspaper mentioning some dude taking a dump while the killings were happening. "Geir tok en bæsj mens det var blod på Utøya, Geir kan ikke lenger ta en bæsj uten å tenke på utøya, for en tragedie for Geir"....
    I liek fysix

The heck do immigration laws have to do with this?
    You clearly haven't been updated on the agressions in scandinavia. Pay us a visit and you'll find out soon enough

Deleted
    To be honest the title makes me a little sick. So damn cliche.

If people want to remember, they will remember, if people want to forget, let them forget.

Just because this happened in our little country, we dont need to feed everyone else with this shit, other countries has their own problems to concentrate about. Things like this happends alot if you open your eyes and see the world. Yes it was tragic, but even as a Norwegian, I cant say its more tragic than Americans get shot when watching Batman or when Egyptians gets shot just because they attend a protest...

The Norwegian media has failed so fucking mutch by trying to show Breivik off as a "unimportant, low selfesteemed, ugly dumbass" that probably half our country has felt sorry for him for 5secounds of their lifes, and also given him probably even more attention than what he expected himself.

Truth be told, the motherfucker has sadly won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dinouille View Post
    forget the past and it will repeat again and again x)
    History has proven, that knowing about the past has changed.....nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmonitor View Post
    Basically Anders Breivik is Norways version of Braveheart.
    WHOA. Braveheart is someone who fought against an army and was even outnumbered, Breivik is a coward who went around shooting unarmed civilians, children even. The fact that you can even think of comparing those two is disturbing enough.
    And don't bother responding, arguing with someone full of hate like you is pointless.

Deleted
    - Knock knock
    - Who's there?
    - Utøya
    - Utøya who?
    - You said you'd never forget.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    It is funny that people act like this was the first terror attack in scandinavia and ''everyone was chocked because this don't happen here''

this was probably the first one that targeted children/teenagers? weren't the people on the island most 16-20? i think thats what most people find so shocking, he shot without mercy teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    this was probably the first one that targeted children/teenagers? weren't the people on the island most 16-20? i think thats what most people find so shocking, he shot without mercy teenagers.
    I don't think he cared about their age. He killed a lot of older people as well. I saw a live show/documentary today which showed many of the names of those who were killed. Amongst them were people over 30, and even one woman who was 61.

My point? I think he wouldn't have cared if they all were 30+. He killed them because of his extreme views against immigration to Norway.
    But yes, I can see why people were very upset since many of the families lost their children. Children/teenagers are the future, according to many slogans and speeches nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuukl1 View Post
    - Knock knock
    - Who's there?
    - Utøya
    - Utøya who?
    - You said you'd never forget.
    I know I shouldn't, but I giggled.

Anyway, terrible tragedy. I can see where Breivik was coming from, and I sort of understand why he did it. I do not like what's happening with our soft immigration policies. But the way he executed his "solution" was horrendous and resentful.
    Last edited by mmocf17c4d9b46; 2012-07-23 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo