Addon to place a second divine purpose proc indicator elsewhere

I'm looking to get rid of the art of war pro indicator for Ret Paladins and replace it with a second mirrored(upside down) Divine Purpose proc style indicator below my HP bar.

Any ideas on how I can go about this in a lightweight fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I'm looking to get rid of the art of war pro indicator for Ret Paladins and replace it with a second mirrored(upside down) Divine Purpose proc style indicator below my HP bar.

Any ideas on how I can go about this in a lightweight fashion?
    What does the original proc look like and do you just want that graphic to pop on DP instead? Or do you want something different looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    What does the original proc look like and do you just want that graphic to pop on DP instead? Or do you want something different looking?

Here is a picture of the proc animation for divine purpose. the yellow crescent shape at the top.
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2143tjr.jpg

I basically want to create a second mirrored version of that yellow crescent(mirrored to face upwards) below my HP bar to replace my art of war pro animation.
    Basically to just give it a more cohesive feel by having both procs the same animation, just mirrored in different spots.

Deleted
    You can do this with Weak Auras

the exact same animation?

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    the exact same animation?
    Actually if you're going for the simplest solution, I'd use:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ertConfig.html
    It would allow you to use the aura you want for DP and make it look like what you want, and I believe (though I'm not 100%) that it can remove the AoW proc.

That looks perfect.
    I'll give it a go when I get home.

Also on the point of hiding the AoW proc, that addon has opacity settings so hopfully I can just set it to zero.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2012-07-23 at 01:52 AM.