Heroic Morchok "easy side"?

Hey all! I was wondering if there was still a 'hard' side to heroic Morchok? Last night after a wipe or two i solo healed the Morchok side and i didn't notice any difference. Does he randomly choose how many stomps and crystals he spits now or something? I know the nerfs make it easy overall but i was just wondering. Sometimes on the Kohcrom side i would still get the double crystals right off the bat. Any insight (just for my curious mind) would be awesome! Thanks!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly, Morchok is the 'harder side' due to he gets an extra either stomp or crystal I think in the mix, damn memory. We usually 3 healed it (back in december), with 2 healers on Morchok side and 1 on Krom.

Deleted
    Morchok is the harder side. I'm not sure what you mean by double crystals. The initial crystal should always be taken by the morchok side.

morchok is harder because kohcrom doesnt copy everything. in addition i think the timers are set so that morchok also gets a LOT more crystals than kohcrom.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, we've solo healed each side since day 1, often with eighter a disc priest or a paladin on the morchok side.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Okay i think i found something, after looking into what klaps was saying about Mor getting more crystals. Morchok does get 1 more crystal, and 1 more stomp per phase! (in between black phases is what I'm reffering to heh) I'm sorry i never did know what made it the 'hard' side. Moar knowledge nomnomnom =)

The reason that the Morchok side has always been known as the "harder" side is because he gets more stomps and more crystals. That's been the case since the beginning. It's much less significant now with the nerfs, and doesn't mean his side can't be solo healed, or that you're amazing if you solo heal it, it just means that there's more overall damage going out on that side.

I'm also not sure what you mean by "double crystals," the first crystal is from the Morchok side.

Sorry, by double crystals i meant at one point on the Morchok side he spits like 2 really fast (thus giving you the extra crystal and stomp per in-between black phase). At first i thought it was random, but now i realize that it's only on the one side. Yeah i know it's considerably easier, and this wasn't a epeen thread about my healing at all (i mean it's nerfed all to hell). I was just wondering that in my own experience the one side didn't seem that much harder, and was just wondering if maybe they had did something to normalize the sides or something.