Deleted

Looking for people to play with!

Hello im a pretty serious gamer that has played on a high level in several games.

With GW2 coming out im looking for some people from EU that might be intersted in playing with me, since none of my friends seems to be intersted in leaving WoW or D3 even for a while.

Im from sweden and im 26 years old, i have played on a high level in WoW and done server firsts aswell as been competing in several FPS games.

Throw me a PM if you need another dedicated player for your crew.

Best Regards

Deleted
    Hi,
    I read your post about looking for people to play with when GW2 is released.My friends also dont want to leave their games and I am also looking for people to play GW2 with me. Im from Bulgaria , I'm 16 but have played WoW and many other MMORPG's.
    So if you agree to play with me we will deside what surver to play on, and exchange skype info
    If you dont want to play with me then have a nice life and hope we meet in some game some day.
    P.S Sorry for bad english it is not my native Language.

I doubt you'll have any problems finding people once this game goes live. People will be aggressively recruiting to build numbers for their guild from the outset.

My suggestion is to check the forums of gaming websites in your area. That way you may even make real life friends as well as ingame friends.

Just make sure you go into GW2 with a different view on things.

Your "high level" status from WoW wont be worth anything over there.

I realize this sounds like I'm being an ahole but try not to take it that way, it's not my intention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and my friend are making a casual RP guild on Tarnished Coast [US]. If you're interested, then shoot me a PM.

Deleted
    Remember that you can also join more than one guild (You can only represent one at a time though) - so if you find a group of people that you enjoy just talking to, but aren't interested in what you want to do, it doesn't mean that you have to stay with them exclusively in order to chat to them, you can still have that 'Server First' guild if you feel the need (You can be in guilds across multiple servers afaik), however...

Your toon's server only decides which one you represent in WvWvW as far as I can make out - not sure which aspect of the game you're most interested in - server firsts tends to lean me towards PvE, but the FPS bit also leans more to PvP in these types of games (For me at least - not going to be the same for everyone) so you might want to look into guilds that are going to dedicate most of their time to PvP if you want the 'high end glory' and try to keep on top of the server rankings. Otherwise you can just join a few different guilds for the different aspects of the game that you want to play and have fun!

There's also a guild recruitment thread stickied that you could browse.

Deleted
    There's also a thread on here linking to a GW2 Guild DB site - just put...

1165387-Gw2-Guilds-Database

after the threads/ part of this page's URL (Can't post links yet due to only having a few posts). Might give you a few options outside of the people that read this forum.