Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I don't know but it seems like my own teams AI sucks ass compared to the enemy team and just makes it so hard to win.
    ALL the AI sucks ass lol. I'd KILL to play the game with some decent AI that didn't seem like it came from like, 1993.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    ALL the AI sucks ass lol. I'd KILL to play the game with some decent AI that didn't seem like it came from like, 1993.
    Could always play online if its still up.

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Could always play online if its still up.
    I think I tried a few times but didn't have any luck : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I think I tried a few times but didn't have any luck : (
    I've seen matches on the PC online.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Does anyone play this or remember playing this? I just recently bought it again for PC and I have to say I'm having a blast, it's still pretty good regarding how old the game is. Any thoughts?
    Second favorite PS2 game.

Also, the first one is not my number 1 favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlefront 2 is the shit! The only issue I have with it is that they removed the neutral factions from the first game. Back in the day just making a playlist and adding all of the maps (not the space maps, because real men don't do space battles) and playing all day. Much fun was had.

Deleted
    I remember playing and loving the game a couple of years back, but don't fully remember when it was...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I ragequit way before that, during the "destroy the Jedi temple" mission... Much rage was had.
    Aye that map is a freaking pain... Attempting to stop the Jedi from destroying the book shelves feels like an impossible task.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of my all time favorites.

One of my favorite games in the entire world, played it for hours on ends with friends. Bought it from Steam last year when all of the Star Wars Games were on sale.
    Excited

One of the many star wars games of my youth. Better then Star wars Star fighter and equally as good as Jedi Knight Academy which was just... AWESOME!

I like to believe that they are teasing us with the old BF3 footage and that they may possibly making another BF. Which would sell like hot cakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

Deleted
    I used to play both Battlefront 1 and Battlefront 2 on the PS2. Awesome series of games, VERY epic to be playing through the conquest mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still play BF2 on my Xbox every now and then. Racked up about 15k kills and 800 something deaths? Don't play online obviously. I've been waiting for BF3 for about 4 or 5 years now, no hope it will ever be made though. If I could add a wishlist though:

BF3 Wishlist:

Can jump in fighter planes and fly into space for a space battle that is ongoing
    ~64 players on each side
    More epic space battles - more planes flying, not just 1 v 1 capitol ships firing at each other as well, be able to go in and run to the main bridge and kill everybody to kill the ship
    3rd party factions back
    Animations and AI just a little more cleaner (but that comes with new gen tech)
    Lightsaber and Force combat a little cleaner as well
    Better first person mode

Things off the top of my head.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I used to play alot of battlefront 2 with my friends. We did no force duels all the time, awsome. This mod is awsome aswell: http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront...ion_Pack;94154

imagine Battlefront 3 on the Frostbite 2 engine. That is what dreams are made of I tell you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher13 View Post
    imagine Battlefront 3 on the Frostbite 2 engine. That is what dreams are made of I tell you.
    Man, that would be amazing... *drool*

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a Battlefront III almost as much as I want a TIE Fighter II.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Man, that would be amazing... *drool*
    ^This I agree completely^ But only in my dreams

Anybody else have a problem getting the 360 controller to work with it?

I have to manually put in all the buttons, which is fine, but it has a problem with the thumbsticks

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    what irks me though i am certain the ps2 version was third person but the pc version insists on being first person thenever you are anything but a lightsaber wielding hero.
    Not sure if anyone answered this, but you can change over to 3rd person view by, IIRC, hitting "V".

I picked it up during the Steam Sale too, and fell back in love with the game again. I had BF1 for PS2 and BF2 for Xbox and played sooooo many hours on them. Definitely wish the AI was much better. I got stuck on the level in Courasant too where you have to defend at least one library shelf from Jedi and the AI just stood there and did nothing! I keep failing because I get like 5 Jedi on me and they ONLY go for me. Can't stop to get the 1 Jedi who's AI is still functioning and attacks the shelf. >.<

I would love it if the devs from Pandemic got back together for a Kickstarter or something to make BF3. If Wasteland 2 has gotten as much support as it has, surely BF3 would make its goal.

EDIT: Seen others had raged about sacking Jedi Temple. Credit where its due for bringing it up earlier XD
    Last edited by joecool4433; 2012-07-24 at 03:02 AM.