action bar - spell details

Hey guys,

I remember the times that I was able to read the details of my spells in my action bar by moving my mouse cursor on them. But atm I cant see the detaills of spells like casting time, CD etc. I must open the spell book and then check from there,

I reloaded the game many times and there was no differance at all. Checked interface options but still nothing to change...

maybe any of u have an idea about this? Maybe it has been removed and not possible to see spell details from action bars?

Thnx in advance,
    cheers

Deleted
    Are you using any action bar and/or tooltip mods? That's the only thing I can think of right now.

Deleted
    There's an option to enable advanced tooltips via Escape--->Interface--->Help
    Checking that option might show the info you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by Helfarch View Post
    There's an option to enable advanced tooltips via Escape--->Interface--->Help
    Checking that option might show the info you're after.
    It worked like a magic, OMg thank you so much! game is easier to play now )

Cheers

Something similar happened to me when Cata came out. Blizz defaulted all of my tooltips to 'beginner'. Every time I moused over them, they would have lame info. Healing touch said: A healing spell that takes a long time to cast. Use it when your friend is very low on health.

Had to change it back to actual numbers in the interface menu. Hope this helps!