Pandaren Clan Rank Names

Hello, so a few friends and I have been working on an all pandaren roleplay guild. (On the ally side)
    The purpose is to explore the world, help others, and more importantly teach the Alliance about their philosophy, tushui.
    At first we wanted to split the clan in two separate branches, being infantry and lorekeeper.
    We changed our minds and want to keep everyone together, so we need some help renaming all the ranks.
    So here's what we have right now. We'd appreciate any ideas, or suggestions! Thank you! (:

Companion - those who have yet to be interviewed by a Master or Shodo-pan into the clan as an official clansmen.

Clansmen - official member of the shao'din.

(blank) - high standing clan members who are highly respected amongst everyone. They act as the masters of the clan when the actual master(s) are not around for whatever reason.

Master - the highest rank obtainable. The masters act as superiors, and train the other clan members. They are the first to enter the battlefield, and lead their assigned groups into battle. They also help with recruitment when the shodo-pan's hands are busy.

Shodo-pan - current leader of the clan. The Shodo-pan handles recruitment, and assigns major tasks for the clan.

Attendant - Rank for bank alts
    Disciple - Members
    Enlightened - Raiders
    Elder - Officers
    Oracle - Guild Master

Alternativly, you can go for the 'parts of the body' approach, for a sense of unity.. and it sounds awesome when you're "Fist of <the Northern Star>"

Hand - Rank for bank alts
    Fist - Raiders (equal to Blade)
    Blade - PVP rank (equal to Fist)
    Mind - Officers
    Soul - Guild Master
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-08-21 at 08:37 AM.
    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

I like them but they don't sound like they'd be fit for a pandaren clan.
    Thanks for these though!