Deleted

Frost DK Trinkets, which ones?

Hello. I got Eye of Unmaking (normal), I also got Bone-Link Fetish (Normal), and Creche of the Final Dragon (HC).

Of course Eye of Unmaking is going into my trinket slot, but which is the better of Bone-Link Fetish, and Creche of the Final Dragon(HC)?
    Crit is not THAT important for a frost DK (tho it is nice!), and it gives more strength (59str).
    But will all this be better than the proc from BLF?

Help please.

In advance, thanks!

PS: subject has probably been brought up before, but for some reason when I search, nothing (not even 1 post) comes up.

Since Crit is fairly bad (compared to other stats) for us, I'd go with BLF, to be sure you will have to sim it. BLF on any fights with AoE or Hagara though for sure.

Deleted
    The trinket still pops me up to 25.80% crit. It's not that bad and white crits still counts.

How do I sim it?

Quote Originally Posted by Flammington View Post
    The trinket still pops me up to 25.80% crit. It's not that bad and white crits still counts.

How do I sim it?
    Download a program such as SimulationCraft, I guess the most simple way would be to change the items around and see which one gives the most DPS, preferably on a high number of Iterations.

Unless you aren't using Howling Blast in your rotation or not using deseases i guess you don't like crit...
    Crit is not useless its the fact that other stats are more beneficial.

Heroic Creche will be the better choice for Morchok, Zonozz, Ultrax, and possibly Spine depending on your role. 397 BLF will still win out on Yor, Hagara (mostly due to a lot of time away from target, radically reducing the value of Creche if it procs at an inopportune time), Warmaster and Madness.

I use BLF on fights with AoE (H Yorsahj, Warmaster and Madness), use the Valor trinket with the strength on use on burst fights (H Hagara and Spine) and use Creche on single target (Morchok, Zon'ozz, Ultrax).

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Unless you aren't using Howling Blast in your rotation or not using deseases i guess you don't like crit...
    Crit is not useless its the fact that other stats are more beneficial.
    I don't believe anyone said it was useless.

You use BLF when you want AoE/Cleave DPS, or when the proc from Creche would be wasted due to periods without (meaningful) DPS, or where you might be running from place to place when it was proccing. Creche will usually give you higher single target DPS on Patchwerk-type fights.

Deleted
    Alright! Thanks you guys!