Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Nice new Wizard glitch congrats blizzard

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...16331?page=1#2

Mod Note: The original exploit has been removed from the first post, so stop reporting it as exploit discussion
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-07-23 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Forbidden Topics
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite an interesting bug.

There's not need to say "congrats Blizzard" as if they're doing something terribly wrong. That's the kind of bug that is just virtually impossible to discover in testing as the first person to get it must have done is by accident in a 1 in a million chance. Even then it took months to appear, and I'm sure Blizzard will fix it pretty soon.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I give it a day before It's fixed unless It needs a client side patch which in this case will also fix that unid bug lol. I must say the official forums is entertaining atm because of it xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering it took 1M players 2 months to find this bug, I'm not surprised the 100+ testers at Blizzard didn't.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

First time you've ever seen any bug/glitch in a game? Wow you must feel proud insulting them because they didnt find it first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    First time you've ever seen any bug/glitch in a game? Wow you must feel proud insulting them because they didnt find it first
    I feel great how bout you, oh yeah congrats isn't a insult dunno where you come from but its not a insult
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

only thing that boggles my mind is the fact that people are still playing this game

Infracted. Don't troll
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-07-23 at 03:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using this since day 1, way to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    I feel great how bout you, oh yeah congrats isn't a insult dunno where you come from but its not a insult
    when it was obviously meant in a sarcastic tone, yes, it is an insult

Awesome glitch, now my buddy won't bitch about dieing all the time >.<

People on d3 forums talking about hardcore, funny.
    There's no point using it on Hardcore, if you use it just means that you don't have the skill to do it by yourself.

thats a sick bug ima go re roll a wiz and farm brb !

10+ Year Old Account
    So after trying to do it for upwards of 45 minutes, this doesn't work. No idea why, I've done everything down to the tee, still take damage. Fixed already?

act 3 here i come

definitely not fixed
    tried some minutes ago and it worked (teleport + archon must be used within like 0.1 sec and another teleport cancels this effect)

has been reported many times now and i hope they'll fix it asap
    nice to see it once but don't get seduced and abuse it, nobody knows if this is bannable (would be surprised if not, at least if used apart from just trying/checking if already fixed)

and honestly? why even consider? would get boring anyway if it would be allowed

darn sounds like fun too bad i uninstalled diablo 3
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong then, just logged back in and tried for another 10 minutes, never worked once. I'm thinking it's troll bait

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong then, just logged back in and tried for another 10 minutes, never worked once. I'm thinking it's troll bait
    Still works bro, you gotta hit them within 0.1 seconds of eachother.

Can upload video if anyone wants to see

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    So how exactly is the Congrats in your title intended to be perceived?

Deleted
    shit like this ruines the entire ah. now tons of players will farm act 3/4 inferno if they have a 60 wizzard being able to get tons of good items as they can farm with full mf set in act 4. I doubt blizz will perma ban avery1 as there will be to many doing it