Resto Sham looking for new home!

What am I looking for ?
    [li]An alliance progression minded guild that is looking to push at least realm firsts.[/li][li]Raiding three days a week, raid times I'm somewhat flexible but ideally anything after 8pm (pst)[/li][li]Well established leadership[/li][li]Has ranked decently in progression ladder (realm/us)[/li][li]Competitive atmosphere NOT hostile LOL[/li]All-in-all I would like a guild that is active and a place that I can be for the long haul.

A little bit about me...

During the beginning of Cata I was in a guild that was one of the top guilds on Tichondrius going 8/12HM. Towards the end of T11 I took a short break to check out SWTOR and the guild just wasn't headed in the direction I was hoping for. In SWTOR I ran a guild that was 19th in the world for 8m PVE progression. We held that for the first three patches the game had, in addition to some "realm firsts" but the game was lacking in luster. If you've played it you would know what I'm talking about. I brought some of my friends from SWTOR to Tichondrius about 2 months ago with zero DS exp and REALLY bad gear but we ended up pulling off 7/8HM the fifth week raiding as a guild. I have most of my DS exp on my pally tank. My play style is much more the healer side of the game, so I want to heal on my Shaman through mop as I level a Mistweaver on the side to use if needed.

I'm a very dedicated raider; I can't remember the last time that I missed one. If I do need to miss a raid I am always courteous to my fellow leaders and notify them asap and with as much advanced notice as possible. I'm always looking for new ways to improve my performance. I'm always early and come pre-paired with my flask/pots and food buffs.

Please I'm not looking for guild to spam here you can contact me in game or post your info below.

RealID: sixdaysofzen AT gmail DOT com

Look forward to hearing from you =)

Would you be interested in helping build a 25m on aggramar? If so email me at futureofaggramar (at) gmail (dot) com

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Mostly Dead> on alliance-side Draenor is recruiting for our CORE 10m team:
    1 ele/resto shaman - We could talk about it being a more resto than ele spot as well as that seems to be your preference.

progression schedule: Tu/Th/Sun 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

*** currently raiding Tu farming mounts until MoP, Sunday is an optional alt raid

We are 8/8H in DS. We finished in early April and have been farming, having a good time since. We use EPGP as our loot system.
    We're a friendly guild of late night raiders formed at the end of 2008 and are looking to fill core raiding spots for MoP.

If this interests you, apply at:
    mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

To speak more in person and gather some more info please get in touch with us in-game:
    realid (sunla - DPS): lawrencebwalker [at] gmail [dot] com
    realid (farther - healing): farther.draenor [at] gmail [dot] com
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

<Livid> (lv25) is a newly reformed guild by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. The founding members of <Livid> went 8/8H in 10 man on May 18th and 8/8H in 25 man shortly after that.

Current Guild Focus is currently leveling and raiding in the MoP beta. Almost all of our main raiders have a beta key and we have strats for all boss encounters on our site. With the opening of Mogu’shan LFR testing today, we have been pushing all our raiders to get into LFR and learn the new content so that we may progress through it as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will not PUG on regular Raid days. We also use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time).

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com