PvP Affl lock help

I been pvping for awhile on my warlock and i jus started to do 2s with a resto shammy. All day we been getting teams that has at leas a hpally in them or disc priest. As a aff lock, wat do i need to do put out more dmg on the healers so we wont have these long games. And no i do not have the 1h from maddness or cunning.... server is too dead to find a grp.... Here is a link to my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azzar/advanced
    pvp spec is 32/9/0

Well you could start with gemming Int, reforging all to haste, enchanting your items and equipping some glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Well you could start with gemming Int, reforging all to haste, enchanting your items and equipping some glyphs.
    Trying to no wat spells to use instead of stating the obvious

Deleted
    usually start with coe, felhound buff (the extra dmg/haste cant think wot its called ;p) haunt, unst affli, corrup, bane of agony then soulswap it to other target. use fears and instant thingy (green shit, again got a brain fart cant think wot its called)... not a lot else i dont think apart from keepin dots up and keepin pressure up

In 2s team up with a DPS.