Can I get your opinion of this Case and PSU?

Just wondering if anyone has bought any of these products or knows someone who has any of these. Are the companies any good and reliable?

Fractal Design Arc Midi

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...l%20arc%20midi

I was a bit skeptical on ordering this case, but a buddy of mine recommended it along with a bunch of professional reviews. So far, it looks great and seems like it's a great case. The air flow and space seems promising.

SeaSonic M12II Bronze 620w Modular

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817151095

Also a recommended PSU by the same friend. My old 650w recently started buzzing and was told to replace it.

Any response would be awesome!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I havent built anything with that case myself, but reading on this forum everyday, people recommends it almost all the time.
    Fractal Design is even using that case as a base for their Define R4 now (upgrade from Define R3), due to how good it turned out to be.

I havent had any SeaSonic PSU myself, but also there i have seen lots of people recommending their PSUs.

But i would say that your friend recommended you a nice case, and a good PSU.

Deleted
    Yeah, SeaSonic is great and it's a very solid PSU (sold out by the looks of it). Look for the 520W model, it's also on sale at NewEgg. The case is a great case in that budget range, I had the mini version in my old build (signature). I like the 500R I have now much more but there is no doubt the Arc is pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both Case and PSU are good choices.

But as the PSU is sold out, you could get the S12 instead (non modular).
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    Oh both PSU sold out, last I checked the M520 was still available, it was a good deal though.

Oh, I already order the PSU yesterday, just haven't order the case yet, just wanted some final opinions.
    but yeah was wondering if anyone had that PSU. Thanks for the replies so far!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
    Oh, I already order the PSU yesterday, just haven't order the case yet, just wanted some final opinions.
    but yeah was wondering if anyone had that PSU. Thanks for the replies so far!
    well then you're all set, those are excellent choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    well then you're all set, those are excellent choices.
    Thank you for the replies. Really appreciate it