Wondering if this pre-built PC can run WoW on Ultra with 60fps.

Hello everyone, I'm currently in need of a new computer that can run WoW on Ultra settings with 60 fps. I don't play many other games, only ones such as IWBTG and some Steam indie goodies, and with my budget(around $600 lol ) this is the best deal I could really find for myself without needing to build a PC and it comes with a monitor which I need due to playing on a faptop at the moment. Thanks for any suggestions as they are always welcome!

Asus Essentio Desktop - 6GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive
    2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-2320 processor(3.0 GHz I believe)
    6GB DDR3 memory(Expandable up to 16GB, but not really needed)
    1TB Serial ATA hard drive
    Intel® HD Graphics 2000(Shared vRAM)

Is it worth getting this and replacing parts on it? The thing that has me worried is the graphics card personally, and I'm not entirely sure what the "shared" part means of the vRAM. The Power Supply is also not listed. Again, thanks for any help!

No, the processor is decent but it just have a integrated gpu (really weak). With $600 you should be able to get a better system, monitor included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long story short, don't get pre-built.

If you're worried about warranty, individual components have it as well.

Shared video RAM uses your DDRAM for graphic memory.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be able to run it... but with this GPU, not on ultra.... It will be on good, if you are lucky.. Long story short, I would recommend making your own build, based on what you wanna do with the computer... with the same parts, you can get a financial difference of over 150 usd/euros, which can help you replace the GPU...

Deleted
    The Intel HD 2000 VGA is garbage, to say the least. You WILL need to change at least that if you want 60 fps on ultra.

Alright, thanks a ton for the help. I'm gonna shop around on Newegg I suppose hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Algekevin View Post
    Alright, thanks a ton for the help. I'm gonna shop around on Newegg I suppose hehe.
    If you do your research (to see if the mobo has the PCI-E slot and PSU can support it) and depending on what you need exactly, it MAY be the same price/somewhat cheaper getting a pre-built and putting a after-market GPU in it.

Don't get me wrong, always try and build your own PC though. :P