Deleted

As we're going to be able to use wands in mainhand in MoP...

What are some nice transmog wands? :P

Deleted
    www.wowhead.com

or download Mogit addon.

Stop being lazy.

I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Crescent Wand
    Fading Glow
    Scepter of Creation
    Tirisfal Wand of Ascendancy
    Wand of Cleansing Light
    Corpse-Impaling Spike
    Are some I got. Note that the projectile is part of the weapon design, so it will change as well. I like Fading Glow for disc because of that.

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by atrophis View Post
    www.wowhead.com

or download Mogit addon.

Stop being lazy.
    This is a forum, not a help desc; his question is perfectly alright. Please stop being rude
    Last edited by Noradin; 2012-07-23 at 10:26 AM.

Last edited by Maios; 2012-07-23 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    I had been looking around a bit, couldn't really find one that i liked, was hoping i had missed something. Besides, it's a very subjective matter anyways
    There are a few ones that look good by themselves (ICC, Sunwell etc). I'm really looking for wands that fit my many transmog sets.

Crimson Shocker is a nice model that comes in many colors, i'll look into that

Thanks for the suggestions!

Deleted
    As far as I know, this is quite decent : http://www.wowhead.com/item=36666#same-model-as
    It looks quite simple, that shouldn't be a problem, but it has light attached to it, and shoots snowballs :d.
    Some of the low level alternatives, which have light on them as well, are unfortunately not useful for this purpose.

The real question is: are our wands even going to show up on our toons?

I've also been wondering about wands; is it just Cata gear, or are wands...supposed to be less powerful than regular weapons? The wand I have right now has significantly less SP and stats than the MH I have, and they're both equal iLvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Right now they are only visible while in use. We should campain for Blizzard to change that and make them visible at our side, like other one handed weapons would be.

Deleted
    I'm planning on using Torch of Austen, if you use the matching offhand (I forget the name) then you can duel wield flaming torches Actually I also have the same model on a Mace, I just can't decide if thats going to be given to my Priest or my Shaman. Not sure whats going to be the most used type of Main Hand for Priests in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    The real question is: are our wands even going to show up on our toons?
    I was wondering the same thing. Doesn't opening up wands as viable MH options give us (and mages and locks) an unfair advantage in gear drops over boomkins and ele shamans? From the MoP database it looks like there is only one raid drop wand (Torch of the Celestial Spark) and one dungeon drop wand (Necromantic Wand), so far anyway. They both have the same spellpower and intellect as the other MH items with the same ilvl.

I personally have always thought Hotshot Cattle Prod was hilarious. There's a lot of wands with the same model, for all of you that are going for that princess transmog look, .

I hope I get a wand so I can transmog it to Corpse-Impaling Spike
    I like the look of it, fits MoP somehow.

Another thing I'm wondering about is that since wands are now effectively mainhand. Does that mean we lose the shoot ability or will it automatically start shooting just like a bow if your right click a mob?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karei View Post
    Another thing I'm wondering about is that since wands are now effectively mainhand. Does that mean we lose the shoot ability or will it automatically start shooting just like a bow if your right click a mob?
    Been a while since I logged beta but so far it works exactly like a hunter autoshot / melee autoattack (from range)

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I've also been wondering about wands; is it just Cata gear, or are wands...supposed to be less powerful than regular weapons? The wand I have right now has significantly less SP and stats than the MH I have, and they're both equal iLvl.
    In the 5.0.4 notes for the PTR, they addressed this. All ranged items (wands, bows, guns, crossbows) will be buffed. Wands should have the same stats as any main hand weapons.