Guild wars 2 recruitment

Insert Catchy Name Here

About us

Insert Catchy Name Here was formed in early 2005 when me and a few friends decided we were tired of the way most guilds were run and they way people were treated in them. Since then we've dedicated our time into making one of the best gaming environments we possibly could over the years - and have been quite successful.

We strive to be a community of experienced, skilled, and friendly players. We strive for greatness with skilled players in PvE and well as PvP. We have succeeded to this day in providing an equal balance of PvP and PvE players within our community and we continue to do so in Guild Wars 2. In our World of Warcraft guild, for example, we have raided since Karazhan and have completed all content up to and including Firelands - including many heroic and mount rewarding feats in PvE while also achieving High Warlord status and more with our PvPers. Now with Guild Wars 2 approaching we plan on making that our main MMO upon release and doing the same thing in our brand new world.

Although we are quite relaxed, we do expect all our members to act maturely (that doesn't mean don't have fun!) and treat all of the other members with respect. And when it comes to drama, we give 1 warning for this crap. The 2nd time we need to talk to someone about drama, a kick will follow. We do not kick (unless you're obviously spamming or trolling) without talking to you first - we think that's a low blow and just because we need to kick you doesn't mean we need to do it without giving you a reason.

If you decide you'd like to join, please be confident in your abilities if you plan on being involved in organized PvE or PvP with the guild. Social and Casual members are 100% welcome to join as well and are encouraged to join. We are always more than happy to help anybody in our guild, so don't be afraid to ask for it.

We like to know our members. Most of us in guild are on a first or full name basis, and we have every intention of keeping Insert Catchy Name Here more of a family than just a roster. We encourage people to communicate and get to know each other to provide the best experience for all of our members.

Important information:

Region: We are a North American guild located in the Central Standard Time zone. All English speakers are welcome regardless of region.

Server: I will update this when the servers are announced or when the guild is actually made on a server - whatever comes first.

Please: Be 17+ years of age and have a working microphone and Ventrilo. It will be our main way to communicate (especially in PvP and PvE organized runs). It's not required but your chances of getting into an organized group will be significantly decreased without it.

Must: Be active. We will generally take necessary action after a month or so of not logging on unless we're notified.

Focus: PvE and PvP - why choose? Both are fun! =]

Closing Notes

If you would like more information or want to reserve a spot in our roster (No applications necessary) just head over to our forums and post in the Guild Wars section. That's the best way to get in touch with one of us. Or just PM me on here. We are always more than happy to talk with anyone interested before the game's release and can't wait to do so!

We are also currently hunting for 50/50 in Hall of Monuments and are always able to help others out. If you plan on joining and would like help achieving 30 or 50 out of 50 in Hall of Monuments feel free to post on our forums! I am also always able to help out with any Guild Wars 2 information you'll need. I'm not as knowledgeable as some, but I have definitely done my share of research since 2007 and am more than willing to clear anything up about the game based on current information we know. =]

Insert Catchy Name Here has been around for almost 10 years and we plan on keeping our legacy alive for many years to come with Guild Wars 2 as our primary focus.

Thanks for reading,
    ~Court
    Co-Guild Master of Insert Catchy Name Here

IGN of Leaders:
    Courtneys Ele
    My Chick Warrior
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-07-23 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but our guild recruitment forums are World of Warcraft-only.

If you'd like to petition to open recruitment forums for other games, please post in the Suggestions and Feedback Forum. Thanks!