Signature infraction?

Was there a change to the mmo-champion signature policy lately?

EDIT: Thanks to the mod for moving this, I couldn't find the right forum to place it.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2012-07-23 at 02:06 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave you the signature infraction because you had two images that, combined, added up to:

560 pixels in width, while the limit is 500
    68kb in size, while the limit is 50kb.

Please review our signature guidelines here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tures-Avatars/

You can likely reduce those two images to below 50kb by compressing them as JPG's

Ok, I guess I just don't understand why I didn't get infracted before for it (while I was being infracted for other stuff - I had a little bit of a dark period this spring).

The number of lines was ok?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Ok, I guess I just don't understand why I didn't get infracted before for it (while I was being infracted for other stuff - I had a little bit of a dark period this spring).

The number of lines was ok?
    As long as the images are below 100 pixels in height, you can have lines of text, but be careful that your lines of text don't make the overall height of the signature too large. Rule of thumb: for every 10 pixels in height, is a line. So if you have an image of 80px in height, feel free to have two lines of text.

Ok, thanks. Please let me know if my current sig is bad, looks ok to me, but I've misjudged before

Image is 72 pixels tall, plus 3 lines of text is about 102 pixels, and the image size is 14 kb. Seems just fine

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Actually, it's 15 pixels per line of signature-size text, according to my Firebug, so your signature adds up to 117 pixels. Width and image size are fine. Sorry about the confusion.