Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is there any site with armor models?

Ok, I was not interested in GW2 till I start playing in last beta weekend. Now I just cant wait till release. But one thing bothers me. I dont have any clue how every race will look in armors. And in GW2 I really want chose race who looks great in light/medium/heavy armor (still cant decide between necro/ranger/warrior) since every race have access to all professions.

I was searching YT but I find only movies when someone checking armor sets with one race. So as the tittle says, is there any site like WoWhead where i can chose race, armor set and check how this look? Or any site with screens/movies where I can see one set on every race?

http://dulfy.net/2012/07/21/gw2-armor-previews/

It doesn't have all of them, but it has the dungeon sets and cultural sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Ok, I was not interested in GW2 till I start playing in last beta weekend. Now I just cant wait till release. But one thing bothers me. I dont have any clue how every race will look in armors. And in GW2 I really want chose race who looks great in light/medium/heavy armor (still cant decide between necro/ranger/warrior) since every race have access to all professions.

I was searching YT but I find only movies when someone checking armor sets with one race. So as the tittle says, is there any site like WoWhead where i can chose race, armor set and check how this look? Or any site with screens/movies where I can see one set on every race?
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Light_armour
    you might be lucky around the wiki.
    Other than that I can't help you very much, I don't think the databases are finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post

Tyvm, too bad this does not include sylvarii.
    @Kallanna
    Only cultural armor sets, still better this than nothing. Would like to seee also "high lvl" sets like nightmare etc.

You can bookmark this page gw2db.com/data/items/armor for future 3d model armor views

At the moment you can only see 3d models of weapons till level 30.

@Kallanna
    Only cultural armor sets, still better this than nothing. Would like to seee also "high lvl" sets like nightmare etc.
    It will look the same on sylvari. If you're a female, just look at the human female and add leaves. For males, the norn is overall the same, just wider. Still gives a good idea.

Deleted

Deleted
    @Kallanna
    I think a lot of it isn't out because there only been weekend betas so we'll see.

i am so freaking mad at myself right now because i didnt use the preview system to check out all the different armor sets. totally sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowser View Post
    Great link - really liking what they've dug up so far, 'specially for the Sylvari.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 09:24 PM ----------

This link too - http://dulfy.net/2012/07/21/gw2-armor-previews/
    Liking that Twilight Arbor light for a necromancer.
    Valar morghulis

Kinda glad all the female sets weren't all slutty like the character creation screen shows. I guess these are only dungeon sets being linked though, so who knows.

Although, what's up with starting gear looking better than everything else?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Their was a video on youtube of an asura going thru each of the dungeon set armors and weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post

Love this, thank you very much!
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

... still awaiting the models of the legendary weapons. It may have an impact on what profession I choose at launch (I know, I'm a horrible person).

Quote Originally Posted by Xista View Post
    ... still awaiting the models of the legendary weapons. It may have an impact on what profession I choose at launch (I know, I'm a horrible person).
    They might not even release the models until people find them, which I would love to no end.
    Also hope no one release boss 'fight guides' for gw2 as well, I love figuring out new fights~

10+ Year Old Account
    GW2G released some Asura T1-3 armor model pics. I'm actually disappointed though, ANet's already doing what other MMOs do: recolored models. Which I don't see the point in since you can dye your armor anyway. So the difference between T1 and 3 = NOTHING.

Perhaps I didn't look into well enough, either way, correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted
    Just use gw2db.com for everything you want. Includes model viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    GW2G released some Asura T1-3 armor model pics. I'm actually disappointed though, ANet's already doing what other MMOs do: recolored models. Which I don't see the point in since you can dye your armor anyway. So the difference between T1 and 3 = NOTHING.

Perhaps I didn't look into well enough, either way, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Wut?

Don't see how these look similar. They might have a similar theme, but that's exactly how the other cultural race armor is.

Light Armor:

Medium Armor:

Heavy Armor:
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-07-25 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terdle View Post
    Just use gw2db.com for everything you want. Includes model viewer.
    No offense but every time I've tried to look at any item on that site, there are no screenshots. Also I do not see a model viewer. Needs a better search function as well.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad, I was mistaken. Then what's up with GW2G showing two different picture sets of Asura armor, both looking the same, but with different colors?