Deleted

Druids and how they are getting on in panda

I dont really read a lot into beta and certain classes and how they are performing but as my Druid has been my main for a long time Im just wondering what specs would you say are the most viable for pvp/pve. I know its possible non of them are "terrible" but would you personally avoid any of them?

How is resto now looking if I were to use it in pvp? and how are the other specs looking for pve. And how do they stack up again other classes. Im aware its only a beta and things will be changes as and when blizzard feel its needed I just dont want to be stuck with that char/spec that just never gets fixed or always have balancing issues.

From what I've seen so far, Balance Druids are in a great place for PvE/PvP. Of course, beta is beta, everything is subject to change.

Feral seems to be fine for leveling, so not much insight there. As far as pvp, I can't say, haven't done much at 90. I do not think resto druids are going to be that different on live come MoP, since we're still squishy.