Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Please keep this thread clean of trolling, or it will get locked. Thankyou!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyjimbob View Post
    He doesn't want to avoid it, he's very against things as ignorant as this. He showed this a while ago when he got into a patent fight over the name "Scrolls" with Bethesda (the people who make The Elder Scrolls games).

Last I heard, Notch won.
    Notch also has a tendency to run his mouth when he really should just stay quiet. He copied someone else's idea, made his money, and abandoned the project as soon as he got rich off of it.

I've got no issues with a man that knows how to make easy money, but I do wish he'd stay quiet and quit masturbating for the benefit of his sycophants.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Notch also has a tendency to run his mouth when he really should just stay quiet. He copied someone else's idea, made his money, and abandoned the project as soon as he got rich off of it.

I've got no issues with a man that knows how to make easy money, but I do wish he'd stay quiet and quit masturbating for the benefit of his sycophants.
    He made a game that everyone plays and enjoys. If more than 25 million people buy it then he's a great game developer as well as anyone who helped him. Besides there is so much others can do with the game with mods and actually make it worthwhile. In fact the best can even add new enemies and other elements to the game.

EDIT: I still don't know why people play it though on Xbox, smart business move on his part but even he knows Xbox is horrible for that game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    He made a game that everyone plays and enjoys. If more than 25 million people buy it then he's a great game developer as well as anyone who helped him. Besides there is so much others can do with the game with mods and actually make it worthwhile. In fact the best can even add new enemies and other elements to the game.

EDIT: I still don't know why people play it though on Xbox, smart business move on his part but even he knows Xbox is horrible for that game.
    Well, I look at him as a sort of indie version of BethSoft. The games they make are great test beds for modding, but the games themselves without modding are usually pretty awful. As a programmer I would describe Notch as competent, but I wouldn't call him good. He ain't no Carmack, but he often acts like he is, at least to my view.

With mods and texture packs, Minecraft looks and sounds great and has a very wide variety of gameplay. Without mods and texture packs, it looks like something an 8 year old drew and plays about the same. Jeb and his crew realize this, and I think that's why they're working on unifying the game as much as they can with 1.3 and the changes they're planning for 1.4. I really think they should completely stop adding content, however, and focus purely on improving the game under the hood to make modding as simple and powerful as possible.
    Last edited by PizzaSHARK; 2012-08-01 at 11:08 AM.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Well, I look at him as a sort of indie version of BethSoft. The games they make are great test beds for modding, but the games themselves without modding are usually pretty awful. As a programmer I would describe Notch as competent, but I wouldn't call him good. He ain't no Carmack, but he often acts like he is, at least to my view.

With mods and texture packs, Minecraft looks and sounds great and has a very wide variety of gameplay. Without mods and texture packs, it looks like something an 8 year old drew and plays about the same. Jeb and his crew realize this, and I think that's why they're working on unifying the game as much as they can with 1.3 and the changes they're planning for 1.4. I really think they should completely stop adding content, however, and focus purely on improving the game under the hood to make modding as simple and powerful as possible.
    I love how you turn Minecraft threads into a soapbox for your many personal issues with the game.

Are you incapable of staying on topic?
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".