Diablo III Inferno Item Booster Pack Winners, Invulnerable Wizard Bug, Auction House Price Tracking Tool, Wow Annual Pass - Four Free Months
Don't miss Mists of Pandaria Digital Deluxe Edition and Upgrade Notification from earlier today!
Terrace of Endless Spring: Lei Shi
Lei Shi is the third boss in Terrace of Endless Spring. He drops Tier 14 shoulder tokens along with the normal armor and weapons.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionTerrace of Endless Spring
Hidden high in the mountains, the Terrace of Endless Spring is the sacred center of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Its peaceful fountains are said to have the power to heal and rejuvenate, but when the Sha of Fear attacked, many of the complex's guardians turned on each other in fits of terror.
- Heroic: Lei Shi - Defeat Lei Shi in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty.
- Face Clutchers - Defeat Lei Shi while all members of the raid are afflicted by Parasitic Clutch in Terrace of Endless Spring on Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Afraid - Lei Shi grows more afraid as players hurt her. She gains 1% casting speed for each 1 percent health of her total health lost.
- Spray - Lei Shi casts Spray instead of using melee attacks. Spray causes water to burst from the ground at a player's feet, inflicting 104,000-218,400 Frost damage to all players within 2.5 yards and increasing their Frost damage taken by 10% for 15 sec.
- Hide - Lei Shi hides from players. Players cannot target her while hiding, but area of effect attacks and spells can still hit her. Lei Shi reveals herself after the players strike her enough times.
- Get Away! - Lei Shi channels the waters of the Endless Spring, pushing players away and inflicting 60,000 periodic Frost damage. Players who fight the current take half damage. Lei Shi channels for 30 sec or until players inflict 5% of her maximum health in damage.
- Protect - Lei surrounds herself with an inpenetrable bubble and animates several elementals to protect her. She maintains the bubble until players defeat one of her Animated Protectors.
- Animated Protector - When Lei Shi casts Protect, she animates these elementals from the bracers scattered throughout the area. The elementals turn back into water and fall to the ground when the effect ends.
- Scary Fog - Sha energy coalesces around several players, inflicting 5,000 Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 40 sec. In addition, players and enemies near an afflicted player take 5% more damage from all sources. This effect stacks.
Wild Pet Trading Removed
Keep in mind that you can still level a pet and then sell it, as long as it wasn't caught from the wild.
Beta Class Balance Analysis
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Curse Weekly Roundup
Pico gives us news about ComicCon, War Z, World of Tanks, Endless Space and more.