Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[BWE3] Guilds Wars 2 Screenshot Contest, Filter Post!

Well the screenshot contest winners have been announced and can be seen here: Winners!!!!!

However as a side note i am 100% sure that four out of the six winners of the action screenshots were not from the top twenty votes. I tediously went through all the pages and knew exactly whose was entered into the contest here is that list.

1.) Lhani - #260

2.) Alex - #146

3.) Rodrigo - #112

4.) Dylan - #100

5.) Tiago - #96

6.) Sebrina - #85

7.) El - #78

8.) Hugh - #73

9.) Xlina - #62

10.) Alexander - #61

11.) Rafael - #56

12.) Ferria - #56

13.) Chris - #54

14.) Aiden - # 53

15.) Emily - #52

16.) Orphrey - #48

17.) Harry - #45

18.) Simon - #43

19.) Thomas - #41

20.) Livia - #39

Go through the names and see for yourself that Areanet strayed from the contest rules and lied about picking from the top 20 action screenshots. Its not the fact that they didnt pick from the top votes, its the fact they lied that they did.

***As promised and to celebrate the half way point (close enough) i am proud to present the definitive version of the Facebook Screenshot Contest YouTube video: Click to Blow Your Mind!!!.

Thanks for reading and Good Luck to ALL!
    Last edited by sim0533; 2012-08-04 at 05:31 AM. Reason: misspelling

Deleted
    Awesome, can keep all these together at least. Mine is on the ??? page - most of you know Emily by now.

EDIT: YES! Got the link working! http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2?v...53A127990%257D

EDIT: My action screenshot is on page 58, but I only want to ask for votes on my landscape one. Not fair to ask for all your votes.

---------- Post added 2012-07-24 at 09:16 AM ----------

Ugh, okay, it's halfway up page two. Here's the screenshot -

Okay, turns out I can't do the link. UUURGH. Stupid thing is only showing one submission in my "View Submissions". If you want an easy way, go to the second page of the gallery and Ctrl + F search for "Stephen". Should bring you to the right one. Massive thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc8773ad9113; 2012-07-24 at 09:02 AM.

Can't get on facebook, says there's an error and my account is:

Account Temporarily Unavailable
    Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

O_o
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Looks like the police finally caught up with you, Allanon =p That post's just to keep you at your pc while they bust down your door =p

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Looks like the police finally caught up with you, Allanon =p That post's just to keep you at your pc while they bust down your door =p
    Not sure if serious o_o I USED GOOGLE INCOGNITO!

Deleted
    facebook doesn't want to load on my end

it says chrome can't connect with it

I hate trying to find your image, it's completely random and when you hit 'gallery' it changes the order of all the images.

Deleted
    oh it's working again

/gasp
    thaz alot of screens

Deleted
    That's quite a cool screenshot. I'll try and find my submission when I get home. Would be cool if someone from our community won something!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    That's quite a cool screenshot. I'll try and find my submission when I get home. Would be cool if someone from our community won something!
    Indeed! I put an action screenshot up, but I'm not asking for votes for that. Much rather give someone else the chance. And yeah Allanon, it's a bloody nuisance. I can't link it because my "View Submission" only shows my action screenshot =/ Fuckin' facebook.

Each person gets 2 votes~

Deleted
    Oh, turns out there's a button to find your own submission. Here's mine. https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/app_143248392411883

Can't seem to figure out how to get a link for the screenshot. It's too late anyhow. I'll try again tomorrow when maybe someone's explained.

And that's a fantastic screenshot, Emily. I've always liked Divinity's Reach. And pistols.

Deleted
    If you go to "View Submission" at the top, that might give you a link to your personal one.

Honestly... I don't know how I got mine. I copy-pasted something, then it just happened =/

And thanks =) That's my favorite spot in Divinity's Reach, just by the Grenth High Road. And Emily's doing the (new?) idle animation with her pistols out.

Included a Picture to click on if you want to see the Full Sized Shot and are unable too via Facebook.

My Landscape Screenshot
    Was hoping to catch an example of the lighting and shadows with this shot, it just amazed me the amount of detail, right down to the banners.
    To Vote > http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2?v...53A128356%257D

And my Action Screenshot
    Asura /laugh is insanely adorable. <3
    To Vote > http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2?v...53A136424%257D

Added Bonus
    http://imgur.com/a/wmZ8f#0
    An Album of collected screenshots from all 3 betas. ^.^ It's so easy to have the feeling that you just want to screenshot everything.
    Last edited by Galueru; 2012-07-25 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    https://uploadableprod.s3.amazonaws..../screens-2.jpg

wow... that one's awesome.
    really deserves the votes it's getting

Deleted
    I'm at 23 votes right now! Massive thanks to everyone who's voted so far!

EDIT: Make that 25!

Might want to remove the 2nd link in your main post, doesn't lead to yours.

Deleted
    Mine? o.O

/10asura

Also Emily, How did my post make no sense? Click it and it goes to someone else's screenshot.

Unless your name is Harry.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-07-24 at 01:52 PM.