Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    thanks guys! thanks Odeszee for the detailed answer

I like the + button to join other teams, + the volunteer opiton during the game which is important to the game.

Hm interesting, you got a different score for glory and rankpoints... how are rankpoints cumulated / what's the difference in getting them?

what do you guys think about the 10vs10 hot joinable games? I personally hate it, the game / mapsize seems to be balanced around 5vs.5 and tourney-games use those sizes, but hot joinable is too zergy imho. Can't always play tourneys despite getting the better rewards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post

I like the + button to join other teams, + the volunteer opiton during the game which is important to the game.

Hm interesting, you got a different score for glory and rankpoints... how are rankpoints cumulated / what's the difference in getting them?

what do you guys think about the 10vs10 hot joinable games? I personally hate it, the game / mapsize seems to be balanced around 5vs.5 and tourney-games use those sizes, but hot joinable is too zergy imho. Can't always play tourneys despite getting the better rewards.
    Hmm, didn't they decide that for launch the hot-join would be 8vs8 ? That was somewhere in recent interviews...

Team Score
    Map
    Objective
    Guild Lord Kill
    Forest
    Chieftain
    Forest
    Svanir
    All
    "Finish Him" Kill
    All
    Capture Point Controlled
    1 per CP every 1.8sec
    Team reachs victory at 500 points

Personal Glory Score
    Map
    Objective
    Trebuchet Hit
    Khylo
    Trebuchet Repair
    Khylo
    Trebuchet Destroyed
    Foefire
    Guild Lord Kill
    Foefire
    NPC's Kill
    Forest
    Forest Creature Kill
    All
    "Finish Him" Kill
    All
    Teammate Revival
    All
    Objective Assaulter
    All
    Objective Neutralizer
    All
    Objective Defender
    All
    Point Capture
    All
    Skirmisher
    Top Player on each of the individual Objectives receives 5 glory per award won
    At the end of each game the glory and PvP Exp is calculated by: Personal score + Win Bonus + Top Player = Glory & PvP Exp

I'm Missing 2, if anyone as a video proof or a SS please link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solcor View Post
    A bit off topic: In the video with the mesmer he switches to a focus from his inventory to get a speed buff but i was under the impression that when you are in a match you are locked to your weapon choices (besides weapon swap). Did something change ?
    the devs said that for Tournaments it will be disabled, but for Hot-Join they want to limit it but need live data to see just how much they should limit it as people who Hot-Join will mainly be doing it just for fun and to test out new builds, so once they have data and feedback from us they will limit it accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post

no problem. my total Glory is higher than my Rank points because i was using a Glory booster which increased my total match Glory by 50% otherwise Glory and Rank should be the same at least in brackets 01-09 and 10-19 as i only got to Rank 17 i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    I'm Missing 2, if anyone as a video proof or a SS please link.
    the NPCs killed score in Foefire must be broken, killed the NPCs and Guild Lord many times and i have a score of zero for over 20 matches. even if it was last hit i should get more points for it unless i am really that unlucky. as far as trebs destroyed i believe that is broken too, it should give like 15-25 points iirc, but i remember doing it once during the BWE3 and getting nada after destroying it so i just stopped trying, unless i got the points but no notification of it as you do with other stuff. if i had to guess, i would say it was bugged.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post

5.) Skirmisher points are gained when you help fight someone and they are then sent to the defeated state either through death attrition, damaging them while they are in downed state or using the finisher move on them. note that you do not have to be the one to send them to the defeated state and you can anywhere on the map and still receive the points.
    I think you're wrong regarding skirmisher, I think you get those if you fight 1v1 (mainly). It can be so that the game recognise both ppl 1v1ing someone if one puts them in the downed state and the other finishes him (basicly the game views it as 2different 'deaths')

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I think you're wrong regarding skirmisher, I think you get those if you fight 1v1 (mainly). It can be so that the game recognise both ppl 1v1ing someone if one puts them in the downed state and the other finishes him (basicly the game views it as 2different 'deaths')
    i think then it's the person who did the MOST damage to the target before being defeated (may/may not include damage done to the downed target), because i remember getting skirmisher points even when i was not the only person attacking.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist