Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Good database, just added the mighty Army of Albion (our guild) to it

Hey guys, this is just a throwaway account but I really need this question answered if possible:
    Are guilds unique cross-server? Is it possible to have two guilds of the same name on different servers or is there only room for one? I seemed to have that problem when trying to create my guild during the three BWE's, which told me that another guild already has the name I was trying to use.

If the above is true, is it the same for cross-server between the EU / US worlds as well? (Can we have two guilds named "X" on both an EU and US world, basically).

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread. I didn't want to create a new one and felt that one talking about "guilds" would be the proper approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Crige View Post
    Hey guys, this is just a throwaway account but I really need this question answered if possible:
    Are guilds unique cross-server? Is it possible to have two guilds of the same name on different servers or is there only room for one? I seemed to have that problem when trying to create my guild during the three BWE's, which told me that another guild already has the name I was trying to use.

If the above is true, is it the same for cross-server between the EU / US worlds as well? (Can we have two guilds named "X" on both an EU and US world, basically).

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread. I didn't want to create a new one and felt that one talking about "guilds" would be the proper approach.
    Guild names are unique worldwide as far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkademic View Post
    Guild names are unique worldwide as far as I know.
    Yes, both guild names and character names are unique regardless of server.
    Valar morghulis

http://www.gw2guilds.org is updated with official server list. I guess after some servers being removed there are going to be some homeless guilds/alliances.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

Deleted
    Far shiverpeaks or desolation.... so hard to choose. have been on far shiverpeaks since first beta though. but nothing is written in stones yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    Far shiverpeaks or desolation.... so hard to choose. have been on far shiverpeaks since first beta though. but nothing is written in stones yet
    Far Shiverpeaks = Dutch and Scandivian mainly. Desolation = UK. So it's desolation for me! Avoid the dutch like the plague (and yes, i'm dutch).

Deleted
    Who's up for this new Aurora Glade then?

Thanks for sharing, I'll let my GM know about this today!