Dungeon Defenders

I have never been one for Arcade style games but this game is AWESOME! i bought it for my girlfriend and i saw her playing it so i decided to pick it up, i love it, we both play together and it adds to the fun. I also got her plants vs zombies and i want that too!

Deleted
    I played DD for quite a while (60h on Steam), but once I started reaching the maxlevel on my characters (Countess and Barbarian - my brother bought them for me), it started getting lame. The insane upgrading on weapons, the farms of the same levels over and over.. it just got the better of me. The first playthrough of the standard levels on Hard was a lot of fun though. I might do it again.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's awesome, so much to do in it. When i played it was the first shard map pack, and i managed to do upto the boss on it on Nightmare hardcore everytime, boss was a bitch to solo though, never managed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've bought it from an indie bundle at one time, played it a few times, but I have a lot of other games I play too :P Might pick it up again, becoming a huge fan of TD based games.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just hit level 60 last night. Loving this game. Although I can understand that when it comes time to gear grind I'll either start another char or leave the game.

I tried this out the other day and was sort of turned off by how close the view was, and the perspective of it. only gave it about 20 minutes before i tried something else. i've realized i have a love for tower defense games so scooped up every one of them from the Steam sale i didn't have. judging by the comments i guess i should bear with it and give it another chance. i do have Plants vs Zombies(sort of getting old by now but like i can buy stuff), Defense Grid(i enjoy the tower defense, wish i could buy stuff), Toy Soldiers(turned off by the view of it as well, so close down and felt drab) so DD has some tough competition for my attention.

i'm going to try it again tonight tho. i'm jones'n for a new tower defense game where i'm hooked again....