Thread: Wacom Bamboo

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Wacom Bamboo

Hey there guys. My Wacom Bamboo sketch board dropped in my mailbox today and I am really excited. I've seen alot of nicely done fan art through these sketch boards and Photoshop, and since this is my first time using one, I'd gladly receive some tips and tricks (if there are any) on how to use it "properly".

And also: did anyone use this exact model, if so; is it good even for it's low price?

Thanks. :3

I had one of those for a while and it only recently stopped working as well. It was good for the low price, so you should get plenty of enjoyment out of it! I can't really give you many tips except to practice, practice, practice. There are a lot of Photoshop tutorials on Deviantart and other art websites, which will give you individual little tips and tricks for drawing specific things, but what I usually do is just grab a reference photo or two and then go at it. Drawing with it takes getting used to, but just try to find a comfortable position with your hand and stick to it. It might take you a while before you start getting the hang of it, so don't get discouraged if things don't come out the way that you expected them to! Good luck, they're a blast to draw with!