Poll: marihuana - legal or illegal

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigz0r View Post
    Sorry but I must call you out on this :-p
    Not every drug user uses because their lives are wasted or unfulfilled. Myself, I just like to come home from working a 14 hour shift, light a joint and sit and watch scrubs or something. The stress of the day just melts away :-)
    I dont see weed as a drug

I was generally making a statement regarding real drugs aka opiates and alcohol

Ask any real user why they do drugs its cause of boredom and becuase it makes them feel better
    but why did they do it in the first place cause they needed something more in there lives

ive done every drug known to man and i can tell you weed is nothing

Also i love your avatar i loved norman lovett as holly Red Dwarf ftw

dont take what i say to heart most of my statements are generalizations
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-07-26 at 01:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I dont see weed as a drug

I was generally making a statement regarding real drugs aka opiates and alcohol

Ask any real user why they do drugs its cause of boredom and becuase it makes them feel better
    but why did they do it in the first place cause they needed something more in there lives

ive done every drug known to man and i can tell you weed is nothing

Also i love your avatar i loved norman lovett as holly Red Dwarf ftw

dont take what i say to heart most of my statements are generalizations
    Have you done DMT? Watch DMT the spirit molecule and your views on psychedelics might change

Deleted
    Tbh just ban the stuff since it can't be controlled properly.

Alot of the chavs and scumbags around here often stink of the stuff, and they can't even perform the most basic of tasks because there head is so cabbaged from constantly smoking it. The world would be a better place without these gimps.

My brother got into it and his head is completely fucked just from smoking it for like 10 years straight.

I know a few people who smoke it even, and I've often questioned them on why they smoke it, one of the funniest replies was that he said "smoking weed is much healthier than normal cigarettes" (lmao). Sure your lungs won't suffer as much, but everything else is 10 times worse... your driving is affected, you're paranoid more often than not, your brain is massively affected, heart rate is increased, can affect fertility, increased blood pressure, and you fucking stink 10x worse.
    Last edited by mmoc3784f78918; 2012-07-26 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Payne View Post
    Have you done DMT? Watch DMT the spirit molecule and your views on psychedelics might change
    Dimethyltryptamine? cant recall if i ever took that prolly did

I dont like psychedelics ive done LSD and other similar mind altering drugs dont like them that much no fun in them

im mainly talking about opaites and downers im too old for uppers and shit that makes you see stars and my little pony

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    My brother got into it and his head is completely fucked just from smoking it for like 10 years straight.
    See that's crazy to me because my brother has been smoking heavily since about 1995, and he's as sharp and funny as he's always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    so in charge of a giant metal radioactive deathtrap.
    Side note: Just realized something. US currency is printed on a cotton blend yes? So theoretically, if cannabis was legal we could make our "paper"money out of Hemp fibers.

Our money could be cannabis...
    Meh, I'm liking our new polymer bills here. Also, our colourful currency is far superior to green monochrome. Makes it really easy to figure out how much money you have in your wallet at a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Meh, I'm liking our new polymer bills here. Also, our colourful currency is far superior to green monochrome. Makes it really easy to figure out how much money you have in your wallet at a glance.
    also much harder to counterfeit (one of the main reasons for it)

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Legalize it.
    2) Slap an age restriction and a warning label on it.
    3) Ensure quality control.
    4) Tax it.
    5) ...
    6) PROFIT!