Question Blood Boil doing really low damage on MoP PTR?

My copied DK's blood boil spell on MoP PTR hits for about 1950 damage (per target, both diseases up).
    Compared to the same DK on Live that is a lot weaker, and i even recall reading that Blizz said they significantly buffed Blood Boil's damage (related to PTR/Beta) - which is definitely not what i am seeing.

Can anyone explain what is going on with Blood Boil's damage, is it intentionally nerfed (has the buff been cancelled?) or is it just bugged?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was the level 90 co-efficient that they increased but I'm not too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    My copied DK's blood boil spell on MoP PTR hits for about 1950 damage (per target, both diseases up).
    Compared to the same DK on Live that is a lot weaker, and i even recall reading that Blizz said they significantly buffed Blood Boil's damage (related to PTR/Beta) - which is definitely not what i am seeing.

Can anyone explain what is going on with Blood Boil's damage, is it intentionally nerfed (has the buff been cancelled?) or is it just bugged?
    It has been buffed. But that patch isn't live on the PTR yet. They stated that they want to make lots of changes before they put in a new patch. So just wait.