Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Jedward isn't "irish pop music" .. they're not meant to be taken seriously, just a laugh a bit of craic

Did I just go back to the 90's boybands ?

Seriously, BAN all music that dosent included an electric guitar. That would be a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Did I just go back to the 90's boybands ?

Seriously, BAN all music that dosent included an electric guitar. That would be a start.
    WOW, that would be horrible.

Good Music without electric guitars.
    Acoustic music (Folk, some country, some rock)
    Classical
    Pagan Artist
    Techno
    Industrial
    HipHop
    Blues
    Jazz
    Swing

15+ Year Old Account
    In this topic we find audial Fascists. If I don't like the music it must be burned and destroyed

Well done lads
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    ohh an example of good European music with out electric guitars, granted I think they use electric bass.

I'm not sure you understand that since Ireland has won more EuroVision contests than anyone, we don't give a fuck any more.

Have you seen our previous entry? This is what the Irish voted to go through to the Euro vision. It was just a laugh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps3kx...eature=related
    Jedward were sorta the same. They do have a following with the kids and they don't seem to be full of themselves so why not put em through!

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    In this topic we find audial Fascists. If I don't like the music it must be burned and destroyed

Well done lads
    I'm fairly sure they are all just hyperboles to explain their disgust at that music that really didn't take much effort and is overly flashy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your entire vision of the Irish is spoiled? Hyperbole much? Every country has shit performers, Jedward is hardly a valid reason to hold a poor view of the Irish.

Deleted
    If mot sure who is to blame for Jedward.

The Irish, mainly for exporting them (but who wouldn't want to get rid of them) or Britain for letting the appear on X factor and become some what famous.

Its nice to know that we now have a greater weapon; America protect yourselves and others and not allow rubbish singers to release songs, or suffer Jedward.

I can only imagine the Irish were beyond pissed when they voted Jedward to be their act for eurovision, and i partly respect them for it because of how pissed they must of been, Ireland must of been a dry country for a few days. A little mild stereotyping banter

Deleted
    The russian grannies were the best this year!

Mesmerizing! Somebody had this on my facebook today... Y do yu no stop postin this crap??? (I'm resurecting this thread only for the shame lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    That armor is faaaaaaabulous...
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Aww, I wish I could take one home...

10+ Year Old Account
    GUYS.

Videos like this are only acceptable in Asian cultures! When white people make videos like this no one knows what to do...I MYSELF DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

TELL ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS INFORMATION. I DON'T KNOW.

(just a heads up, I'm kidding. I love goofy Asian variety shows and Girl's Generation videos)