10+ Year Old Account

Pandaria profession perks?

Has any info come out on them and if so where can I find it. Tried searching but only cata ones came up.

10+ Year Old Account
    your question is rather vague. what perks are you wondering about? i mean engi's get fun tinkers. JC's get to make mounts/pets plus have special JC only gems to use. scribes get to make a few weapons and shoulder chants in MoP. those kind of perks? if so.. the professions section of MoP forums has those listed out quite nicely and you should search again.

edit: this isnt the right section for MoP topics.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-07-24 at 10:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean like JC in cata get the +60gems, enchanters get the ring enchants, inscription gets shoulder enchants. Basically anything thaty will increase my raid dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    The +80 stats-type things are more or less identical to what they were in Cataclysm.

Extra sockets for BS, better shoulder enchants for Scribes, ring enchants for Enchanters, glove tinker for engineering, cloak enchant for tailors, and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is you mean like this one for Enchanting?

Assuming all the perks work the same that would mean that all the profs now have a (equivalent of) 320 main stat bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.