Deleted

[TV] Anger Manangement.

What do you guys feel about Charlie Sheens new show?
    I am actually abit disapointed. I almost feel that 2½ men with Ashton Kutcher is better

Deleted
    Wish I knew what you are talking about...guess I will have to wait a couple of years before we see it on tv here.

I'm not really liking it so far, it's better than the new 2 and a half men, but it doesn't seem like something I'll continue watching.

I'll give it another episode or 2 before I quit watching.

Deleted
    I enjoy it. Not as great as the first few seasons of 2 1/2 men, buut, not bad at all either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it about repressing your anger and bottling it up, or actively yelling in people's faces and tossing plates with eggs that weren't done over easy?

i actually saw a lot of torrents for this the other day when I was looking for the sandler/nicholson movie, was kind of interested but not enough to look into it... because idk, Charlie Sheen has just seemed like sort of a gag reel troll guy.

Tiger Blood, Bi-Winning lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoy it..But I still enjoy 2 1/2 men more though

It's just better compared to the new 2 & 1/2 men and a bit worse than the old episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulane View Post
    It's just better compared to the new 2 & 1/2 men and a bit worse than the old episodes.
    Feels like I'm the only one that enjoy the new 2 & 1/2 men? I really enjoi Kuchter playing the dumb person and acts like a baby.
    Anyway the show is just about in Denmark and I hope it's as good as I've read.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Deleted
    Better than Ashton Kutcher 2 and half men. But weaker than the old ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Feels like I'm the only one that enjoy the new 2 & 1/2 men? I really enjoi Kuchter playing the dumb person and acts like a baby.
    Anyway the show is just about in Denmark and I hope it's as good as I've read.
    Well i enjoy them. But i think they are riding on the "Alan is so a poor, worthless guy". Getting kinda old now.

It lacks humor for a sitcom. The cast is too rigid and there's no character development at all. My guess is that it will be canceled after the first season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    It lacks humor for a sitcom. The cast is too rigid and there's no character development at all. My guess is that it will be canceled after the first season.
    Hate to break it to you. but 4 episodes isnt enough time for character development.

And it just got picked up for another 90 episodes for what its worth lol. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1713902.html

OT though, I'm liking the show a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    a responsible-ish charlie isnt fun. the charlie/daughter relationship is awkward.

it's not that good to be brutally honest, but its just another sitcom you can have on in the background and watch casually.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    people don't watch this to see charlie sheen, they wan't to see charlie harper.

it's a different show and watching it subjectivly is difficult, but i like what i've seen so far.