Poll: What profession will you play on release?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    PvP main - Asura Thief, dagger/dagger + shortbow

PvE main - Norn Guardian, greatsword + sword/shield

I was certain I'd play a thief the moment I saw the release, after BWE1 and 2 I was still all for thief. But! BWE3 changed my mind abit, I tried a guardian and absolutely loved it. Managed to reach lvl 31 and then do some alting/PvP on various toons =D

I can't wait for release... D=

10+ Year Old Account
    Main: Sylvari Elementalist
    Alts: Norn Guardian
    Human Ranger
    Asura...something (Thief maybe?)

Voted for Elementalist. I THINK thats what im going to start with. Or I might swap with warrior. Guardian is a strong 3.
    Now to decide what race to make em..!
    I wanted my warrior to be an asura, because of their awesome melee animations. But im not sure cuz I like the armor and weapon to be big and show.
    For Ele im thinking either asura, sylvari og charr. I played a charr lady ele one bwe and liked it alot.
    Guess my guardian will either be sylvari or asuran then , depending on what I pick for the warrior.

Deleted
    Female Norn Guardian
    Male Asuran Thief
    or
    Male Human Ranger

i'm going to roll a dice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asura Warrior - Main
    Human or Charr Elementalist - 1st Alt
    Sylvari Ranger - 2nd Alt

Engineer easily topped my "want to play" list after this weekend. I never play only 1 character so it's followed by

#2 Warrior
    #3 Elementalist
    #4 Thief OR Ranger OR Mesmer
    #5 Guardian
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Deleted
    Can only vote for one, so I voted for my main: Thief

Followed by:
    Elementalist
    Ranger
    Engineer
    Necro

10+ Year Old Account
    Played 3 of the classes that interested me, Guardian, Thief, and Engineer

Still think I will stick with Guardian, unless Warrior is even more fun
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Going Ranger. It's the only profession that I've played a lot, mainly cause my my main in Guild Wars is Ranger.
    Really loving it
    Hi

My main will be an elementalist for sure. Then either a Guardian or a Necro.
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Deleted
    Guardian - Sylvari
    Elementalist - Asura
    Warrior - human
    Mesmer - Char
    Ranger - sylvari(possibly norn...though not overly keen on them right now)

In that order. Not really interested in necro or thief, was interested in Eng, but did not grab me when I played it in the BWEs.
    Last edited by mmoc4e3ce29075; 2012-07-25 at 08:01 PM.

Started off Thief and Warrior. Played some guardian PvP for kicks and and was hooked. Thief PvP is also insanely fun, harassing groups of players with traps and stealth does not get old. After getting embarrassed constantly by Mesmer clones, I might have to roll one of those too.

Deleted
    Sylvari or Human Engineer
    Theres something magicaly about them !

Deleted
    Necro with a ranger as an alt. Sylvari Necro and Charr Ranger.

Human ranger all the way.

Although I hope they fix how warriors and thieves do more dmg with guns/bows. and the pet bugs.

still had tons of fun in bwe 3

It's always been between a guardian and a necro ever since BWE1. After BWE3 though and playing a condition necromancer I think that's what my main has to be. I'll have a guardian alt for sure, but my main will be a necro, and specifically a condition necro.

I need another.... ten beta weekends to be able to answer this. Every time I pick one, I give another a go for kicks and fall in love with that prof. Then repeat.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

I have found myself going from 1 to the other across all the BWE's. Seems I am stuck on 2 prof's:

Started out in BWE1 with Thief my mind was set. BWE2 I tried Necro and Mesmer and my mind changed to Necro. At the stress test my mind swayed to Mesmer. In BWE3 i tried Ranger and I changed again. But now I am stuck on Mesmer or Ranger.

So I voted on Mesmer as it seems to be winning.

Deleted
    I liked the engineer firstly, but after playing warrior for a while I thought it had more boom with it's ranged weapons and also had superb skills for melee weapons, so I'll probably go with Norn Warrior.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Charr Guardian will be my main (Charrdian?)

But will be leveling a (f) Asura Engineer and a human Necromancer or Mesmer.