Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    With a few tweaks and changes (new map, more weapons, change the way robots worked etc.) I would definitely enjoy seeing this in the full game.

It was really fun at first, the whole concept but after you became a robot and camped I lost interest

10+ Year Old Account
    I just heard that the devs put that little scenario together for us in 12 hours.

Stop and think about the ramifications of this kind of technology. If they can turn any zone into an event anytime they like, what kind of events are in store for us?
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I just heard that the devs put that little scenario together for us in 12 hours.

Stop and think about the ramifications of this kind of technology. If they can turn any zone into an event anytime they like, what kind of events are in store for us?
    Skritt invasions.

You heard it here first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Skritt invasions.

You heard it here first.
    We had to hear this from someone? Just read some of their lore articles, skritt sound like very scary and very formidable enemies when paired together (BTW did anyone else notice that the more skritt were in an area IG the more skills they used and the smarter the npcs acted?)
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Skritt invasions.

You heard it here first.
    I will be there with my flamethrower and sunglasses.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they just combine the names Hunger Games and Battle Royale together?
    Otherwise, I enjoyed the commentary of the brit and the game looks fun.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Concerning Hunger Royale, here's this from Mike Zadorojny, one of ANet's content designers.
    They won't be in game at launch, but we learned a lot from the final events we've done for the BWEs. I'd love to see variations on some of them come back as activities. That's something the Live Team will have to look at.

In any case, I would LOVE if they included a version of the Royale event. I was on an overflow server and managed to be the last person alive on Gold team (was playing as The Ginger if any others were there!), with Blue and Green completely dead, and 7 people on Red searching the entire map for me. I had a massive train of robots following me, mostly friendly, and every single time any hostile bot got close I destroyed it, and never stopped running. It was so much fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Concerning Hunger Royale, here's this from Mike Zadorojny, one of ANet's content designers.

In any case, I would LOVE if they included a version of the Royale event. I was on an overflow server and managed to be the last person alive on Gold team (was playing as The Ginger if any others were there!), with Blue and Green completely dead, and 7 people on Red searching the entire map for me. I had a massive train of robots following me, mostly friendly, and every single time any hostile bot got close I destroyed it, and never stopped running. It was so much fun for me.
    I was on an overflow server as well......you wouldn't have been playing a Charr, would you? O.o

Yeah, good times ^.^
    Valar morghulis

I missed out on it (work ftl), but I hope to see its comeback into the game. Really cool and fun idea.
    Could just queue for it like you do in pvp lobby... :X.

I was on an overflow server as well......you wouldn't have been playing a Charr, would you? O.o

Yeah, good times ^.^
    Nay, I was on an Asura. Would've probably been charr if they'd carried over the previous beta info!

If they put this into the release game, I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY HOPE that they make some drastic changes to it. Like I said in another thread, the idea of it was cool, but it was implemented terribly! Needs a lot of work before it is "playable" in my opinion.

PvP map for Hunger Royale would be amazing ;3

DayZ type of event but instead of humans zombies they use Asura Zombies, named BookhaZ