Is There a CoC in MoP?

Well, is there? Just realized I dinged 90 without doing a Ring of Blood type thing.

It's called Arena of Annihilation

There is a scenario, the 'Arena of Annihilation', which you can alternatively join with the help of Gurgthock at the Temple of the white Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit.

He also gives a quest to complete the scenario, afaik.

you can short it to ANAL (AreNa of AnnihiLation)

Scenario you say? That's nice you don't have to wait all day for a tank and healer then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruud View Post
    Scenario you say? That's nice you don't have to wait all day for a tank and healer then
    Yes, but the reason everyone wanted to run it and had to wait for a tank and healer was cause it gave a decent weapon to help in your gearing from questing to heroics.

There's no more weapon drop now, just the regular scenario reward, so my guess is that it won't be as popular or nescesary as it used to be.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DZalvi85 View Post
    you can short it to ANAL (AreNa of AnnihiLation)
    Need more people for ANAL. I'll always blame you for this.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yes, but the reason everyone wanted to run it and had to wait for a tank and healer was cause it gave a decent weapon to help in your gearing from questing to heroics.

There's no more weapon drop now, just the regular scenario reward, so my guess is that it won't be as popular or nescesary as it used to be.
    Since there seems to be a quest, it could give you some other reward when you hand in that. ^^

the temptation to make a joke about this thread's title is strong, but I shall resist lol

anyway, there's the AoA, and it's a scenario so you can repeat is as many times as you'd like
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Since there seems to be a quest, it could give you some other reward when you hand in that. ^^
    The quest title is 'The Arena of Annihilation' - and the quest text suggests, that there is some kind of reward for completing the scenario. (I'd link it, but I can't just yet :| )

I think it's possible they will add weapons to the quest reward at a future beta build.