Deleted

Error Message - Help?

Today was playing some TF2 and my screen froze and I received this message - "Display Driver NVIDIA Windows Kernal Mode Driver, Version 301.42 stopped responding and has successfully recovered" and this also happened in WoW and when watching Youtube Videos.

Has this happened to anyone else and knows a solution?

I have also updated my drivers to latest release.

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtravaganza View Post
    Today was playing some TF2 and my screen froze and I received this message - "Display Driver NVIDIA Windows Kernal Mode Driver, Version 301.42 stopped responding and has successfully recovered" and this also happened in WoW and when watching Youtube Videos.

Has this happened to anyone else and knows a solution?

I have also updated my drivers to latest release.

Thanks for your time.
    This is a very common fault, though I only ever get it with WoW. Tried drivers as far back as 2** and not been able to resolve it. Would be interested in hearing a possible resolution to this, though Beta drivers don't do the job either. Nor have incidental reinstalls of the operating system and other system drivers.
    Youtube Gaming Channel - TheRamblerz. The Best Variety Gaming Channel in this Signature!

i7 2600k (Overlocked to 4.4ghz) ; Asus P8Z68 V-Pro ; 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    2x GTX 570 EVGA Classified - SLI ; 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD; 2x 500GB Seagate HDD in Raid 0

Deleted
    Well hopefully something gets resolved, can't live without TF2. I can try other drivers but may not help at all judging on what you said :/